Chapter 6

Author notes~

I have a lot of notes recently huh? Haha!  I'm so confuseddd! I just dug a grave for me, Hyunsik and Ilhoon are my bias!! >< And now I'm stuck on who to chose! Comment below and tell me whether you want Ilhoon and Hyunsik! 

"Jieun, wake up..." the PD shook me lightly.

"Ne?" I opened my eyes tiredly, peeking through to see a camera. "Ahh..." I called, as I pulled on the hoodie. "Ne?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"We need you to go over to wake up BTOB... You will be the judge for the wake up game..." she said in one shot. 

"Ne..." I walked over to the room tiredly with the hoodie covering my face. I stumbled into the room. "Yahh.." I kicked the bed in attempt to wake them up. They're scattered all over the place, some on the bunk bed and some on the floor.

After a while, 4Min unnie entered the room. "Unnieee... They're not waking up..." I called, as I tried to pull Minhyuk up.

"We'll wake one up which..." Hyuna suggested. "Cause I'm lazy to climb up there, maknae you guys go!" she pointed at the people on the bunk bed.

"I'm scared to wake that up.." Sohyun said, pointing at a bed covered with blankets. 

"I'll wake him up..." I climb onto the stairs as I shook him. "Peniel oppaaaaaa... Wake uppp!" Due to the fact that if I stand a bit too high up, my head will hit the ceiling so my face is rather close to his.

“Oppa!” I whine as I pulled the blankets off him to reveal Ilhoon. I let out a soft scream as I nearly fall on my butt if not for Jiyoon unnie.

“Yah! Why are you learning Peniel oppa?”I asked, knocking his head.

“He kicked me here...” Peniel yawned from his bed.

Ilhoon sit up a little too fast and ended up knocking his head on the ceiling. “Ah!! Apaaa!!” he cried, holding his head in pain while rolling around in the bed. I laughed at him as he toss and turn.

“Arasso! Hurry! We have to spend today properly before we fly back!” Gayoon unnie rushed us.

We flew back later that day. BTOB rushed on their comeback day with Press Play while I worked on my comeback slowly at my own pace.

“AHH!” I cried tiredly, pulling my hair. I'm supposed to write two songs on my own but none of song is coming to me. I stared at the ceiling for like hours before snapping my fingers happily and quickly writing it down.

You know we're done, it's over now

This is not a pay back

This is my return

Extra extra read all about it

The queen is back in the game

Here we go now! Here we go now!

Don't act a fool

This is already your fourth foul (out)

No more chances - your broken alibis

What you gonna do - so what, so what

I wouldn't want a truckful of you

Piss off, go away, just go

Ayo I don't think you understand this

Bring it back I said bring it back

Your blackened intentions are so obvious

I'm not so innocent anymore

Why did you change - Unforgettable