Betty tells Jughead

okay so I've written Jughead finding out about the kiss but what about if Betty tells Jughead about the kiss 🥴

After prom...

Jughead is sitting down at Betty's desk, doing his maths homework. Meanwhile Betty is pasting up and down outside of her room. 'I have to tell him'. She keeps saying to herself in her head.

She takes a deep breath before walking into their room. Her eyes are all puffy due to her crying over the big mistake she made; cheating on her beloved boyfriend with his best friend, ouch.

As soon as she walks in she locks eyes at Jughead, trying to solve a math problem. He looks concertanted, and then in the corner of his eye he sees his girlfriend standing by the door, upset.

"Betty?" He says with a worried voice, going to stand up to confront his girlfriend. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" He adds while leaning in for a hug. And before Jughead could touch Betty she stops him and says 'no'.

Jughead gives Betty a confused yet scared look, 'why won't she let me hug her?' is playing around in his thoughts.

"Would you consider me a bad person?" Betty says with a shakey tone, looking into Jugheads eyes.

"Betts." He starts, grabbing Betty's hands. "We've had this conversation before, you are not your father, you don't need to worry about anything, okay?" He said, rubbing his thumbs against the top of her hands.

She then takes one of her hands away from him to wipe her tears. "No, no it's not that, Jug." She stuttered. She then grabs his hands and sits him down on the top half of the bed, then she sits opposite him, at the bottom of the bed.

"Jughead, I need to tell you something." She started, Jughead didn't say anything, he just stared into her eyes knowing that this conversation had something to do with him. He then opened his mouth but before he could say anything, Betty cut him off "But please, let me finish everything before you say something." She let out a single sob and Jughead nodded.

"Remember down at the bunker, when we had our fight?" She reminded him, even though she didn't want to. Jughead just nodded while continuing to stare into her eyes.

"Well, that day we had to practice for the the variety show we were helping Kevin with." She continued. "I showed up at Archies house and turns out he had also gotten into a fight with Veronica." She said with guilt in her tone, even though she hadn't got to the worst part yet.

"We started to sing because we didn't want to bail on Kevin." She lied, in a way. "And we- we kissed." She stuttered while looking down, trying to hold in her cries.

She looked up at Jughead who was slowly backing away from her, but he had a frozen look on his face. He then started to shake his head and stood up, trying to get out of the room; he couldn't face looking at her after what she had just said.

"Jughead, no! wait!" She yelled, grabbing his hands to face her. She also got off the bed to stand facing him, but Jughead was avoiding eye contact.

"You told me you would wait until I finished." She sobbed, with a more of a guilty tone.

"My god, Betty." He said angrily, she knew she'd hurt him. "Don't you think you've said enough already?" He said while turning around and slamming Betty's door shut.

Betty just stood there for a second. Realising the mistake she had just made, she had just lost the only man that was there for her, who actually cared for her. Then she slowly fell to the floor sobbing in to her knees as she heard the front door slam.

As soon as Betty heard that slam she knew she had to get up and run after him, but she didn't have the strength.

After a few minutes she finally got up and ran down the stairs, grabbed a jacket and put on her shoes to chase after Jughead.

Betty was jogging down the street trying to catch up with Jughead. She didn't know where he is or where he's going. And at that moment the sky started to rumble; oh no, rain.

She then zipped up her hoodie and began to ran faster to find Jughead and bring him home before it starts to rain even more.

She reached the end of her street and could see a shadowed figure walking down another lane, Jughead, she knew it was him.

"Jughead!" She yelled and sobbed at the same time. "Please! don't leave now!" She yelled again, hoping he'd stop walking and turn around to her. Surprisingly he did stop so Betty could catch up to him.

"Jughead, please listen to me." She said while getting closer and closer to him.

He then turned around. His eyes were all red and puffy because he had been crying. 'Oh Betty, what have you done.' She thought to herself while walking closer and closer to him.

They were now face to face. "Go on Betty, say what you have to. You've already broke me anyways." He said with a shakey tone, almost mumbling the last part so Betty couldn't here.

"Jughead, I'm not lying when I say 'I love you.'" She started, Jughead scoffed.

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't have done this, all of this!" He said starting to raise his voice. "Is it me? Because if I don't make you happy you could have just said so, Betty!" He yelled while sobbing.

"No, no, no Jughead!" Betty says while walking closer to him, cupping his cheeks. Tears started to form into her eyes. "You do make me happy!" She started. "You make me the happiest. And yeah, it was stupid of me to make a mistake like that but I regret it, so damn much." Betty said, basically breaking down at this point.

Jughead didn't say anything, he had nothing to say at this point, he just stared into her eyes.

"You are so important to me Jughead." She said while looking into his eyes. "Please, don't end it like this now, we can make it work, I promise." Betty said sobbing.

They were looking in each others eyes, lost. The rain started to pour down, as well as their tears. They slowly started to lean into a kiss, a long passionate kiss.

Jugheads eyes started to form more tears while kissing Betty, knowing that she had kissed Archie and didn't tell him.

He shut his eyes tight and pulled away, letting out a breath. "I'm sorry Betty." He said, sobbing a little. "But I can't- I can't do this right now." He stuttered, slowly shaking his head.

"Please, just go, I don't want to see you right now." he said with a soft tone, with tears in his eyes.

Betty nodded, understanding why he wanted this. "Please." She said quietly. "Stay safe." She sobbed.

They looked at each other in the eyes for a couple of seconds before Jughead started to back away and continued to walk down the street.

Betty stood there. Watching him walk away, with the rain coming down even faster. She was still crying, knowing that she has just lost the love of her life...

HEYYY, sorry for not posting here in a while lol. Uh anyways I apologise if this is terrible, I haven't written in a while lmao. ALSO, my Instagram got deleted (BOOOO!) so go follow my new one @/kinkybetts where I post bughead aus there also 😽😽

1285 words including this.