"You really wanna know?"

(^^That's Lucy-)

(^^That's Lucy-)

Gasoline: Welcome back

Ant: Hey

Gasoline What did Kat mean when she said "Gasoline? The Gasoline?" ?

Ant: Uhmmm

Gasoline: ???

Ant: Do you really wanna know?

Gasoline: YES!!

Ant: Well

Ant: No

Gasoline: Whaaaa-

Ant: loser

Gasoline: -_-

Ant: Hehe

Gasoline: Sooo

Ant: Hm?

Gasoline: Uh.. What did you mean about your parents hating you? Who's Lucy?

Ant: ..

Ant: You really wanna know?

Gasoline: Mhmmm

Ant: Well,

Ant: I knew I was gay since a young age. I personally loved seeing a happy gay couple on TV. But my parents.. They would yell, curse, even throw away the TV. My older brother took his own way and left the house when I was three. My parents hate him. My younger sister well, my parents got to her now she's a homophobe. And my little brother as well. One day while my dad was watching TV with my brother and sister. Me on another couch. A "gay" commercial played. My dad mumbled something like "Stupid homosexuals committing sins.." (Well that's what I heard-). And I just remained silent. Then my little brother asked "They commit sins?". And my dad just started saying yes, and saying some stupid religious shit. Like, God himself, He's wonderful. And I appreciate him! But.. His extremely religious followers.. Not so much.. Anyway I had had enough and I started to ask what was so wrong with gays then me and my dad argued for a long time. Until my mom walked into the living room and asked what was wrong. My dad said I supported gays and my mom was all like "Oh sweetie!! Gays will go to hell!! You know this!! Don't support them!!" And I accidentally yelled "WELL I'M GAY AND IF I GO TO HELL FOR BEING HAPPY, LET ME BE!!" Everything after is a blur, but I do remember my dad bringing out his belt.. Then kicking me out of the house. I was homeless for sometime.. Turns out most of my friends were homophobic too.. But one day Lucy came along, and she took me in. She's not really biologically my mom. But I love her and I'm thankful.

Gasoline: OMG!! FUCK THEM!! HOW CAN THEY DO THAT TO MY LITTLE BABY?!

Ant Is Typing

[[I apologize if there are any mistakes- This was my first book so.. Also I'm sorta like in a hurry? I feel like I haven't updated this book in so long- (idk if anyone cares though-) So.. Sorry I guess?]]