Part 3

Hello, lovely readers, hope you are doing great. Just a reminder, be safe, and take care.

Happy Reading!

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Maya takes Abir away from the canteen, followed by Ragini and Manik)

Abir: Maya, this was not a big deal tum aise kyun react kar rahi ho

Maya: mere siwa tumhe koi chuhe, woh main hone nahi doongi

Abir: Stop making a issue Maya, tum toh over react kar rahi ho

Ragini: Abir, stop uski baat toh sun

Manik: Maya, are you ok, aise suddenly kya ho gaya tumhe?

Ragini: tum theek toh ho?

Maya: I don't know, she was trying to get close aur mujh se dekha nahi gaya toh I did it

Abir: are you sure? Looks like you have done this before too

Maya: What do you mean Abir?

Abir: like tum toh usse aise dekh rahi thi ke you will kill her

Maya: tumhare liye agar mujhe kisi ko marna bhi pada toh woh bhi kar doungi

Abir: pehle bhi kar chuki ho kya? (Abir says looking into her eyes and Maya avoids his suspicious gaze)

Manik: what are you talking about?

Abir: Arrey main toh mazak kar raha tha. You know, trying to lighten up the mood.

Ragini: kitni behki behki baatein kar raho tum Abir? I should ask you if you are ok

Abir: Maya mere saath, tab tak mein theek hi hoon haina Maya (Abr side hugs Maya)

Manik: chalo all well now, toh ab chalein

(change of scene)

(Abir is tossing and turning in his sleep. His dream consisted of glimpses from his past.)

*DREAM*

(A boy was on the floor, near a window. It was a tall building. A window was right behind this boy. The crashing waves could be heards from below. He had been stabbed, and was crying for his life.

Boy: Please, please, aisa mat karo. Maine tumhara kya bigaara hain? Please let me go. Main ussey kuch nahin kahoonga. I promise.

(Just then a lady figure comes out of nowhere, but her face is not visible. Only her back is visible. She is wearing a diamond bracelet, and heels. Everything else was a little fuzzy. She was pointing a gun towards the injured boy, and was walking towards him.)

Lady Figure: Tu zinda bachega tab hi toh kuch bolega.

(As she kept getting closer to the injured boy, he kept scooting back. He did not realize that there was a window right behind him till the lady figure mentioned it.)

Lady Figure: Good, now you have two options on how you want to die. Either by falling out of this window, or with my gun. What would you like? Itni icha toh main puri kar sakti hoon na?

(The bleeding boy stands, and asks the lady figure to spare his life once more.)

Boy: Please mujhe chod do. Main marna nahin chahta. Please. (He folds his hands.)

Lady Figure: Marna toh tumhe parega. (With that she shoots the boy.)

Boy: BHAIA!!!!! (He screams as he falls into the crashing waves below them.)

*END OF DREAM*

Abir: ROHAN!! (He wakes up screaming, and holding his hand out as if he could save Rohan right then and there. He was covered in sweat, and was breathing heavily.) Phir yeh sapna. Jab tak teri maut ka badla nahin leta, yeh sapna mera peecha chorega nahin. But don't you worry Rohan, tera bhai tera badla zaroor le ga. I won't spare that evil witch. Chahe uske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna parey. (His fists were clenched in anger. He then wipes his face with his hands, and turns to look at the clock.) 6:30 ho gaye hain. Ab toh neend aane se rahi, main uth ke tayaar ho leta hoon. (He then gets out of bed, and goes to get ready.)

Secret Revengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें