a preliminary feeling 

(i don't know who drew the picture above! please help so i can credit the artist!!)

you've known kiba for a while now, or at least just long enough to feel this comfortable around each other. you two are sitting in your room, laying on your backs and staring up at your skylight. it's around 8 pm, and the stars are just beginning to take the sky's stage and present their astonishing light. akamaru has fallen asleep right next to kiba, and you wouldn't be surprised if the two of you did the same.

"hey, kiba?" you say. "yeah, y/n?" "it's really beautiful. isn't it." you begin, staring up at the sky. "it's like the blue in the sky falling asleep under a cover of dark, dark purple and black. with countless stars to tuck it in. it's really, just so fascinating." you say, and the room is silent. "you're right" you hear from beside you, though this time, you can tell his position has moved. he is sitting up and leaning over your face, smiling. and of course, you just can't help but return it. he leans back a small bit and you sit up, facing each other. "hey, kiba?" "yes?" a shiver runs down your spine. "do you think, do you think i could take off your headband?" you let out. "well, i mean-" "it's just that, i've never actually seen you without it." "oh, alright. for sure." you smile at him and move closer. you reach your hands around the back of his head and for a moment, the two of you stare into each others eyes. he wasn't wearing his jacket at this point, and so you could easily find the knot tied in the back of his band. you start to play with it a little, desperately trying to untie it, though i guess since he is out so often protecting the village, he must have to have it so tight. it's a little awkward between the two of you at the moment, since you are basically breathing down his neck trying to get this band off, and he is speechless. you finally have it. you grab both ends of the band and slowly pull it off of his head. your eyes meet again, and this time there is no metal plate above them. "woah." you say. "w-what?!" he says, his face dusted by roses. "you know, you should take this thing off a little more often when i'm around" "HEY- WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?" he shouts, and now his face is like a red tomato amongst a green garden salad. "well because," "b-because what?" "because you look so" "so what?!?" "you look so cool right now." "cool? really?" but you couldn't find the real words you wanted to say, or rather, you couldn't bring yourself to do it. "ok," he says. "why don't i take off yours?" says the bed head boy in front of you. "mine? howcome?" "well because. it's only fair." he smirks. "oh alright, take it off then." you close your eyes and feel his presence grow closer to yourself. you feel his arms brush against your hair in the way to the back of your head and you open your eyes, to see him hovering over you and untying your band. your face looks like a one colour canvas at this point, and so does his. he reaches farther, and you can feel the warmth of his breath against your sensitive neck. you gasp at the sudden change in temperature. he notices, but stays quiet. he slowly removes the band from your forehead and your eyes meet. "wow." he says. "what is it?" you say. "you're even cuter than before." "HEY W-WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN" you shout. "but he only laughs. his big bright smile that feels like the sun in a thunderstorm. you look at his face and can't help but admire the sight. he sees you staring and returns the action. when his eyes cross your line of sight, you start to feel this sensation in your stomach that you've never really felt in the past. only ever with this boy. it's like a raging red rose in a cold stow storm of ice pellets and wind. "y-y/n?" he says hesitantly, inching closer to yourself. "k-kiba."

and that is all you can let out, before you feel him rest his hand on the side of your face and use his thumb to move a piece of hair to the side, and tuck it behind your ear. your face is so red that all it takes is the look on his face to know it. "but even so, i think you're cutest when you're flustered."

you feel a warm sensation trace your lips and you begin to succumb to it. you can feel this foreign material press for a few seconds against your face, before slightly retreating. though this does not last long. you are greeted by this stranger again but this time, it is so gentle, yet so eager to enter yourself. you feel his tongue read your lips and his hand that was once resting on your head grows closer and closer to your neck. you gasp and continue to exchange unspoken words with the boy. you feel this intense sensation again in your stomach as his tongue every so slightly brushes against your teeth, a clever signal he wants to go deeper. his tongue enters your mouth and you grab the front of his shirt, and he giggles. this object explores the very near locations in your mouth and then completely draws back from the job.
he looks at you, and wipes your lip with his thumb. "are you comfortable?" he asks. "mhm" you manage to let escape your throat, and he begins to unbutton the first two buttons of your shirt. he pushes you down to the floor, and you feel your back against the wooden planks. he's now completely on top of you and you couldn't be happier. his neck extends and he leans down towards your own. he begins to gently leave his trace upon your skin, as he searches for your soft spot. he kisses your collarbone and the front of your chest, before coming back up towards the more sensitive area of your neck. he eventually lands his lips just below your jaw on the left side, and your arms grab the back of his shirt and squeeze. he repeatedly attacks the fragile area and you continue to express your uncommon emotion. he moves his knee so that it is now in between yours, and you let out a soft moan. as he leaves his marks on your neck, he inches his knee closer, and closer to your flower. as you feel this hard object against your area you let out his name and close your eyes. your breathing has increased heavily and it's only getting faster. he smiles, and gives his knee a slow thrust as to get another sound out of you, and he wins. "kiba!" you say. "shhhh," the boy places his finger against your lips. this makes you feel weak, and almost like you're being treated as a child. you sit up and throw yourself onto him. he is now on the floor and you lay straddled on his lap. your finger relocates to his mouth. "shhhh" you say. "your turn." he gasps at this sudden change, and smirks. you immediately bite his neck and place your knee between his. he grunts and you do it again, and again. "ok, ok you've won." "hmm? what's that?" "you win." he says. "i guess i have." you laugh. the both of you sit back up and he throws his weight into your lap. you smile. and look down at his sleepy head laying on your legs. you play with his hair, and he snuggles even closer you yourself. *i don't think he realizes it,* you think. *but he's,*

*he's actually smiling. really, really smiling.*

he raises himself up again and gives you a bear hug. "hey, y/n?" "yes, kiba?" "i think for the first time i- i might-" "i love you too, kiba." you take the words from his mouth. and he smiles yet again.

YALL 💀 ITS LIKE 10:30 pm HERE AND I HAVE TO BE UP AT 6 ALSO SORRY THIS IS A BIT SPICY