Chapter 54

Julian's POV:

I'm pretty bummed when I get a text from Camila saying that she couldn't come to school today. Most of the day I just hang around with Crystal and some of the boys. Classes go by pretty boring, especially Spanish when I have no Camila to play around with or practice with. Soon enough the bell rings dismissing us for the rest of the day. I walk out of class and go to my locker dropping off and picking up some other books for my classes. I start making my way back to the buses, passing by Izzy's locker until something catches my eye.

Izzy's POV:

I close my locker and turn around to head to the buses, but I'm met with Blake. He presses me against the lockers. "So you think you can just ditch me huh?." He says gripping my hip with one hand and my neck with another. I don't reply just look away from him, making him tighten his grip until I start coughing, and I can feel Blake's friends recording and laughing at us. Then he gets pulled off of me by Julian. Oh thank God. "Don't you dare lay another hand on my sister or I swear to God your going to be wishing your dead." he says glaring and glowering down at Blake. "Okayy that's enough" I say grabbing Juju's arm and pulling him away.

Once we're on the bus and sitting next to each other he looks at me "Are you ok?" he asks and I nod holding my neck rubbing it as if trying to erase the memories. We finally get home and I run off into my room.

Julian's POV:

Mom and Dad look at me expecting me to answer why Izzy ran off almsot in tears. So I do. Once I'm done finishing telling what happened, mom runs up to Izzy's room immediately with dad right behind her. I would go with them but I get a call from Camila. I go to my room laying down and answering it. I tell her how today as school was, dreadful. Soon enough we are having phone sex after I finally got her to admit the dreams she'd been having of me.