Chapter 60

Julian's POV:

I get woken up in the middle of the night of my dad shaking me. I sit up rubbing my eyes "What's going on" I groan. "It's Camila and Drew, we need to go to the hospital." I stopped listening at Camila. I get up and change quickly before running down the stairs to meet the rest of my family. Mom and Izzy are still in their fuzzy pajamas. Dad goes into the driver seat with mom in shotgun, and me and Izzy in the back. I put an arm over her shoulder "They're gonna be ok" I whisper in her hair as she plays around with her fingers. 

We finally get into the hospital. Izzy and I run inside with our parents behind us. We get the information from the front desk and take the elevator to the 4th floor. Once we exit the elevator, we see aunt Kylie and uncle Jake pacing outside of a room. Izzy and I run to them "What happened? Are they ok?" We both ask at the same time. Kylie opens the door where there are two beds. In which Drew lays in one, and Camila lays in another. They both have bandages around their heads are asleep. 

Izzy walks over to Drew as I walk over to Camila. I sit down next to her putting my arm around her shoulders pulling her limp body close to me. I watch her sleep waiting for her eyes to open and look at me. And just then her eyes do open, but she stiffens. "Who the hell are you and where am I?" Camila says.

Izzy's POV:

I sit down on a chair next to Drew's bed. I take his hand in mine, kissing his palm. I put his hand against my cheek, closing my eyes. I can smell the alcohol and cigarettes on him but I don't care. I really hope he is ok, I can't risk losing him. Just then he pulls his hand away from mine quickly, looking at me like I'm a stranger. "Who are you?" He asks. So I am a stranger. I can feel the tears well up in my eyes "it's me...Izzy" I say trying to keep my voice normal. "I don't know any Izzy?" He says giving me a once over with his eyes as if he's disappointed in what he sees.

Jake's POV:

Kylie is sitting down on one of the hospital benches as Alisha and Shawn try comforting her. I would comfort her too, but I'm waiting for news from the doctor. Speaking of, "Jake?" A doctor asks coming near our area. "That's me" I respond. "So this isn't good news but uh your kids have amnesia." And at that it felt like everything stopped.