Chapter 23

Cami's pov :
Next thing i know im on top of Juju riding him, both our bath suit on the floor and eachother eyes on our naked bodies. Until or gazes meet once again. He finally cums and i hop off his cock so instead now it is on my mouth. And im licking it off of him and oh shit he tastes good. When im done i lick my lips and look at him whispering "We should go back Drew , Izzy and Blake must be looking around for us" He shakes his head "Izzy is busy with Blake and *Drew is Drew*" he states laying me back on top of him. I nod and we stay cuddling for a while, until he sits up and puts his pants on handing me his shirt "I wanna show u something" i rise my eyebrow as we both move to the front seats , my legs are shaking so he puts one of his hands on my inner thigh as he drives. We finally get to a really old building , a little one floor house. I looked at him confused he picked me up and started walking inside. I looked around and the place was really damaged but yet still it was pretty.
I look at Juju "I got this old house a long time ago from a stupid poker game but... we could fix some stuff. And make it our place." He says with a soft smile. "Juju i cant move in with you , my parents would go crazy" i sat between laughs and he just grins " Got me wrong princesa , this will be our safe place . Our little house of love" i laugh a bit "make it happend" we started cleaning around the house then.

Blake's pov :
Me and Alisha are awkardly sitting next to eachother in a annoying silence , silence her moans could fill . So i think it is time for me to pull out my card "So Drew was being a pussy with you?" She slowly nod at my words "Wow he is such a dick , i would never be like that ... not to someone this perfect." She laughs a lil..good i got her wrapped around my finger . Yet still i keep on the conversation but between laughs and smiles a kiss starts. I pick her up wrapping both of her legs around me then making my way to the door and locking it , sliding off her close with every kiss. My eyes are filled with lust. I drop her onto the bed completely naked. She looks confused/scared of what is gonna be my next move or how is she supposed to react , i grin at her innocence but its time to say goodbye to it. So i go over her pressing her lips against mine in a hard kiss.

*A few hours later*

*Narrator*
Izzy and Blake fall asleep next to eachother but Blake wakes up and just leaves . He clearly got his commited and now didnt had much left to do with Izzy. Izzy tears up when he feels him get up and leave the room . Then hear his car turning on as Blake goes away. She looks up at the ceiling , theres no one she can actually tell about it but Camila . So she goes for her not really wanted option , Drew
She pulls out her phone and texts.

Izzyy_ :
Uhm Drew...           1:25AM

Drew_S :
Yea?                         1:26AM

Izzyy_ :
Come up here
Please...                   1:26AM

Izzy quickly covers up when she sees the door opening.