The New Neighbor Part One

Dedicated to MuahitsMorgan

You were sitting on your bed watching tv when your phone buzzed. You groaned and flipped over on your stomach. You reached over and saw it was from Twitter.

"@themattewespinosa hey guys. I am moving. See you all when I get there!!"

You also check your notifications and see you have 4. All of them are fallow notifications. You get up and try not to screen when you see that Matthew Espinosa followed you. The Matthew Espinosa. You think to yourself why would he follow someone like you. You almost never post anything and when you do it's either a picture in your Matthew Espinosa shirt wanting him to notice you or an inspirational tweet.

You look outside and it's a nice day to take a walk. You put on some shorts and a loose fitting light blue shirt. You take your phone just in case Matthew tweets you. 'Like that'll ever happen' you think to yourself.

As you head down towards the end of your street you notice someone is moving in. You stop by to see if the new neighbors were any nice. Once you got there you saw three boys, about your age maybe a little older, playing football.
"Hey. I am Y/N. I live down the street and noticed that you guys were moving in." you said.

"Well hi Y/N." the one boy who had pretty brown eyes and blond hair stopped to talk to you. "Well I'm Matt. You look very athletic, would you like to play football with us? We'll go easy on you."

All of a sudden you notice who it is. It's Matthew Espinosa. You tried to act cool when you figured it out. "Sure," you replied.

You, Matthew, and his two older brothers threw the football around a few times. When you all got tired, his brothers went inside while you and Matt stayed outside.

"You look familiar." He said. "Hey!"

"Hey!!" You said startled at the randomness of when he said hey. You both laughed.

"Didn't I just fallow you on Twitter?" He asked.

" Oh yeah!!" You said like you didn't want him to know you were really excited.

"I knew you looked familiar. You take good pictures in my merch!" He laughed.

"Well you need good shirts to take good pictures. The shorts are I say about 75% of the selfies. The rest is divided into hair, make up, and beauty." You made him laugh.

"Well it's getting late. What school are you going too?" You say already knowing the answer.

"That high school over there. Do you go there?" He asked.

"Yeah. We could walk with each other since it's not far from here. I can show you around?" I said. Trying not to sound too creepy.

"Yeah I would like that a lot Y/N. I will show up at your house tomorrow?" He asked while looking down at his shoes.

"That will be great Matthew see you tomorrow." You said.

"Tomorrow." He said.

As you walked home you felt someone staring at you. You knew it was Matt so you started to strut and you flipped your hair. He laughed and you smiled.