-Alone- 2

Y/N P.O.V

I fixed my hair and put a sweatshirt and leggings on. I didn't like make up. I feel like it shows I care to much.

Since I woke up early today I took the bus. There were no seats on the bus except the one next to Matthew. Ugh. I guess I have to sit next to him. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey." He said. "I'm Matt."

"Hi." I said. Ugh why is this guy talking to me. "I'm Y/N."

"Ok. I have no friends here except the ones back in Cali."

"Mhmm" I really wasn't listening.

"So I was wondering..."

"Look Matthew your like the Trojan horse. You are the Warriors inside the horse. I am not going to take let you into my four little walls just to destroy me in the end."

I literally just told him off. I gave him a quick look and he was surprised. After all if someone did that to me I would be surprised.

"Ohkay." He said.

The rest of the bus ride was quiet. I mean I kind of feel bad for exploding on him.

But no he deserved it.
Did he?
Yes he did.
But you don't even know him.
I don't care he deserved it.
No he didn't.
Yes.
😩

Matthew's P.O.V

Y/N just blew up on me. I don't understand why. I think she is a little psycho for not letting me finish my sentences.

I mean I just wanted to be her friend. She looked like she needed someone to count on. Not to say she didn't have any friends.

I'm not a Trojan horse. I don't make someone trust me just to destroy them. I only wish she knew that. I would never ever EVER do that to a girl. EVER.

I really do like her. I mean I want to be her friend. I want to know what she likes and want to hold her. And feel the warmth between our touch.

Y/N P.O.V

I walk into school and then to my locker. Guess what day it is.

❤️Valentine's Day❤️

Yay. 😒 Woohoo. 😒 Awesome. 😒

I hate Valentine's Day because the couples (who are probably not going to last long and the man is going to break the woman's heart) walk around and hold hands.

Maybe the reason why I don't like Valentine's Day is because I don't share it with anyone. But that can't be the reason. Can it.

I kind of feel bad about the whole Matthew thing that happened on the bus. It is Valentine's Day for crying out loud. I hurt someone's heart on Valentine's Day.

Maybe I'm the monster and not Matthew.

I keep walking till I get to Mrs. O'Brien class room. Her room is always full of heart decorations. And on Valentine's Day she brings in cupcakes. Because she is home room and we spend the first two periods with her we always have time to eat the cupcakes.

I always forget Matthew is in my classes. He walks in the classroom and sits by me. I almost say "why are you sitting here." But I didn't.

"Hi Matt."

"Hey Y/N."

Here's my chance to apologize.

"Hey Y/N I was wondering."

"Yeah"

"I was going to ask you in the bus but you cut me off."

"Yeah. Mhmm."

"I would like for you to come to my Valentine's Day party. A lot of people are going to be there. It's not going to be just you."

Oh no. What do I do?!? He asked me if I would like to go to his party.

Uh. Uh. Uh.

I don't know. But if it gives me a chance to think about the apology I am going to give him than...

"Yes. I would like to go to your party Mathew."

Uh oh. What did I just agree too.

The Valentine's Day Party
Still Y/N P.O.V

I walk to Matthew's house in my red pants and a white heart t-shirt with some red flats.

I knock on his door. When he opens it I see a lot of people in the living room with red cups in there hands.

"Y/N you made it!!"

"Yeah."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Is it alcohol"

"No. Punch."

"Than yes please. Thank you."

He laughed and went to get my drink. I didn't know where and where not to go so I just wondered the house until I saw the back door.

It was dark so the stars were shining. It was a beautiful night.

Matthew walked through the back doors onto the patio and handed me my drink.

"How did you know I was out here?" I asked Matt.

"I come out here too when I need a break or just want to think."

He say down next to me and we gazed up at the stars. It was such a pretty night. I want to let him in. I really do. But I am scared he'll hurt he just like the last one. I just don't know how to trust.

"Matthew."

"Yes Y/N."

"I would like to you know."

"Yeah" he said still looking at the stars.

"I'd like to know if we can become friends."

"I would like that so much." He wrapped his arm around me and I let him.