Your YouTube Boyfriend

Dedicated to OOkaOreo

"Y/N... Wake up you little sleepyhead." Matthew your boyfriend cooed.

"Just....a...few.....more......minutes......
baby..." You wined to him sleepily.

"Today's the big day thouughhh." Matt said back mocking you.

"Ok ok. I'll get up. But let me fix myself a little so I don't look bad." You say.
As you walk into the bathroom you hear Matthew's footsteps going down the stairs. After your 15 min shower you put on an oversized sweatshirt, then some sweats, straightened your hair, put it in a messy bun. Then you put winged liner on and mascara.

"Wow that's a world record!! 30 minutes." He said jokingly.

"Hey. You take just as long making your hair perfect." You say.

"Whatever." He laughed. "I set up the camera. I sit in front first then you can do whatever you want. Okay?" He said.

"Okay." You say. Then laugh because You think of tfios.
You go to the kitchen and hear him start the video. You want to mess it up so bad but you know he'll get mad. But Yolo.

He starts saying stuff and you say, "Matt!!!" I yell. "Do you want grapes or strawberries?" You asked. You heard him huff and puff.
"Grapes." He said.
"K!" You yell back.

After you get the grapes you stand by the camera until he's done his intro.

"Hey guys it's Matt. And today I am going to do a challenge. But before we get to that I have someone to introduce to you..." he looks at you giving you the signal.
"Hey guys." You said.

"Well this is Y/N everyone. She is my girlfriend and means a lot to me. So that's why this challenge is called Girlfriend Does My Makeup. I'm not usually the one to do challenges but what the heck." Matthew said.

As you guys did the challenge, he kept looking at you. Looking at you with passion. When you guys finished he got up and edited his video. He posted it and waited for the comments. He tweeted:
"@thematthewespinosa every one watch the new video I put up. Hope y'all like it."
After a few hours you looked at the video. You saw comments like this.

"Who is she to come on my man."

"I think I saw her with Nash, both Jacks and Cam. She such a slut."

"Y/N more like Y/B/N."

"OMG. BACK OFFF MY MAN SLUT"

These comments made you tear up. Matt came over and gave you a big hug from behind. He saw the comments and shuffled his thumbs.

"You probably want to break up with me now don't you." Matt said while shuffling his hair. "I just want you to know that I love you so much and I don't want to give you up. But if you want to break up I understand." You saw a tear fall from his eyes onto his cheek then down to his shirt leaving a small wet drop into his light gray shirt making the small section dark gray.

"No." You say.

"No? No what?"

"Im not breaking up with you. This doesn't mean anything to me. All of these people are just haters. haters gunnu hate hate hate hate hate baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake Shake it off shake it off." As you sang the part of a taylor swift song he laughed. You got up and gave him a big hug. You both kissed and that's when you knew he loved you.