The New Neighbor Part Two

It was the day to walk around a big you tube star in school. You got so excited that when your alarm went off, you literally jumped out of bed.
Once you got into the shower you decided to wash your hair. You thought that if-you-are-going-to-show-a-cute-boy-around-you-have-to-look-good.

Once you got out you decided since it was a warm day to wear shorts and a flowered tank top. You heard a knock on the door.
"Coming!" You yelled.
When you opened the door you saw Matthew.
"I heard you scream. You scream pretty loud." Matt chuckled.
"Well you had to know I was coming. Hold on let me get my bag." you told him.

He walked inside after you and you grabbed your bag. You both left and walked to school.
"Can I see your schedule?" You asked.
He handed you his schedule. You saw that his 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, and 9 period classes are just like yours. You show him around to the classes you don't have with him and his locker.

Ring ring ring.
"Ok lets go to our first period class. Shall we?" He asked in a funny voice.
"We shall." You said mocking him.

(Skip classes to after school)
You wait by your locker for the bell to ring. You get your books and put them in your book bag. The bell rings and you leave. Matthew runs up to you and says,"Hey beautiful!!"
You say,"hey!"
He gives you a hug and you guys walk home.
Home

"Y/N!!!" You heard a whispered voice. You were watching tv and you looked at your phone. 8:28. "Y/N!!!" You heard again just a little louder than before. You got up opened your window a looked out. It was Matt. You had a tree outside you window that made it easy to get in from the outside. Matt climbed up and came into your room.

"Hey. I brought a movie. And strawberries." He said. He held out the movie which was your favorite.

"Aww!! Thanks Matt!! Ok. What kind of strawberries?" You asked.

"Chocolate covered!! Your favorite." he said.

"Ooooooh! Romantic!!" You both chuckled.
As you guys sat and watched the movie, you realized that Matthew was a excellent guy. You loved how he was so comforting and he cared a lot about you. You snuggled up to Matthew and he wrapped his arm around you. You both finished up the chocolate covered strawberries.