💕SECOND 💚 POST 💕

All_might : @pikachu2

All_might : @pikachu2.0 and @Manly_rock I WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH BOTH OF YOU.

Pikachu2.0 :@manly_rock We are fucked up.

Manly_rock : But it was worth it.

Pikachu2.0 : @manly_rock You are right.

Lordexplosionmurder :@pikachu2.0 @manly_rock You both did something good for once and  nerd you don't look bad.

Todo.rokki : Midoriya you look really good.

Lemillion : Midoriya you look really hot and cut and also Tamaki is blushing but is too shy to comment something.

Copy_cat : You class 1a scum is making my nosebleed.

Flex.tape : Midoriya I am getting a nice view of your abs and thighs and what a cute pout.

Pikachu2.0 : @flex.tape I know right, when I was taking photo of Midoriya, I tried my best not to have a nosebleed and a boner.

Manly_rock : @pikachu2.0 You are really a pervert. When he was clicking photo, he had a boner and dashed to the bathroom covering his boner.

Pikachu2.0 : @manly_rock You are talking like that you were not having a massive nosebleed and a boner.

Manly_rock : @pikachu2.0 I couldn't help it, Midoriya is just tooooo much manly.

Pikachu2.0 :@manly_rock Ikr.

I_want_chicken_nugget : Bone breaking kid you look really hot making me to eat you.

Izuku_might:@i_want_chicken_nugget My name is Midoriya Izuku and I am not a thing to eat.

I_want_chicken_nugget :@izuku_might Same thing but you really a snack and I really want to eat you in my bed.

Todo.rokki :@I_want_chicken_nugget DON'T YOU DARE TO LAY HANDS ON MY BBY, I DON'T CARE IF YOUR A HERO BUT MIDORIYA IS MINE.

Manly_rock : @todo.rokki Sorry to say Todoroki but Midoriya is mine.

Pikachu2.0 : @manly_rock @todo.rokki He is mine.

Flex.tape : @manly_rock @todo.rokki @pikachu2.0 Nope he is mine.

Insomaniac_boi :@manly_rock @todo.rokki @pikachu2.0 @flex.tape Nope he is mine.

Copy_cat :@Insomaniac_boi @manly_rock @todo.rokki @pikachu2.0 @flex.tape Nope he is mine.

Lemillion :@Insomaniac_boi @manly_rock @todo.rokki @pikachu2.0 @flex.tape  @copy_cat Nope he is mine

Lordexplosionmurder :@todo.rokki @manly_rock @pikachu2.0 @copy_cat @insomaniac_boi @Lemillion LAST NIGHT DEKU SUCKED MY DICK AND CALLED ME DADDY.

I_want_chicken_nugget :@Lordexplosionmurder Don't spout lies.

Lordexplosionmurder : @I_want_chicken_nugget WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID YOU BIRD BRAINS.

Decay_yourhands : @izuku_might Midoriya I will pay you to sit on my face.

Burnt_chickennugget :@izuku_might I will also pay you to sit on my face.

Over_haul : @izuku_might I will give you ¥900,000 to sit on my face.

Izuku_might : @decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget @over_haul No thanks.

Lordexplosionmurder :@izuku_might OI DEKU SIT ON MY FACE.

Todo.rokki :@Lordexplosionmurder He will first sit on my face. @izuku_might BBY I have my dad's credit card, so just name the price for you to sit on my face or I can also keep my head in your thighs, I don't mind both of them.

I_want_chicken_nugget :@izuku_might Midoriya I am a pro hero and I could give you how much money you want, so let me become your sugar daddy.

All_might : @decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget @over_haul @Lordexplosionmurder @todo.rokki @i_want_chicken_nugget
NO ONE OF YOU WILL LAY AN EYE ON YOUNG MIDORIYA.