Confessions

Woo!! Another chapter! I'm going to try and upload every Saturday, but sorry if I can't or if it's not the same day. I'll try my best. x]

Love you all so much! Xx TiM x] <3

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I slowly woke, the dull light shining in through the window as the sun rose. As I moved to get up, I was held back by someone. Niall. I smiled, his arms were wrapped protectively around my waist as he slept. I never realized how I felt, until now. It all came rushing to me as if I was hit by a wall. I was in love with him. I, Bryttanie Andrews, was in love with the irish lad of popular boy-band One Direction, Niall Horan.

I bit my lip smiling, as I looked at how peaceful Niall looked. He started to move in his sleep and his grip on my waist loosened. I looked away and got up.

"Good morning." Niall said in one of those wonderful morning voices that guys do.

I bit my lip and smiled. "Morning, Niall." I said turning towards him. "Sleep good?"

"Yep. You?" He smiled sitting up and stretching his arms above his head. I smiled and nodded. "Good. What do you say about going into town today?" He asked getting up.

"Okay. Just let me get ready." I said walking over to my suitcase pulling out some clothes.

"Erm... Bryttanie. C-can...." I turned and he was shaking his head running a hand through his blonde hair.

My eyebrows knit together and I walked over to him. "Niall.. Is everything okay?" I asked him worried.

He just shook his head again and looked up at me with a weak smile. "Yea. Everything is fine. I-... It's just something that I wanted to say. I don't know how to say it."

"You can tell me anything. You know that, right?" I said looking at him. He nodded and took a deep breath.

"Yea. I know." He said and looked down at his hands as he sat on the bed. His eyebrows were knit together in deep concentration which I could have only assumed was him trying to figure out how to word what he needed to say. Niall suddenly looked up at me then rushed it out. "I'm in love with you."

I was speechless for a minute, then finally found my voice. "I-I'm in love with you too. I have been. But, I only just now realized it." I admitted and a small smile formed on my face. His face lit up.

Before I could realize what all happened, I felt someone kissing me. Niall. Of course. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. It was different from any other time I was kissed. This time it was, for me, real. I could tell he loved me. I felt something when he kissed me. Nothing I've ever felt before.

"I really do love you." Niall said in a whisper smiling.

I smiled looking into his bright blue eyes. "I really love you too."

"So.. Do you wanna make Nyttanie official?" He said and I at the couple name that was made for us before anything had happened.

"Yea. I'd love to." I said and couldn't keep the smile off my face. He smiled and leaned in kissing me quickly once more. "We still going into town?" I asked Niall and laughed a bit.

"Yes. I'll let you get dressed. Plus, I've got to change myself." He nodded and walked to his room where his clothes were. I got changed and straightened my hair, then did my makeup lightly with natural colors.

I walked out to the living room where Bobby and Maura were sitting on the couch watching some movie.

"Oh, morning love." Maura smiled seeing me walk in.

"Good morning." I greeted her smiling.

"Wooooo! Nialler's got himself a bird! I knew it would happen!" Greg shouted through the house and walked in smiling, Niall following him. Maura and Bobby looked at me sitting in a chair and smiled. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

Niall walked over to me smiling and I returned it. He sat on the arm of the chair as Greg sat beside their mother. "So, when did this happen?" Bobby asked looking at Niall and I.

"This morning once they woke up. Niall told me." Greg said smiling proudly.

"And we're just now hearing this." Bobby says and laughs.

"Well if Greg wouldn't have shouted it through the house, I would have told you once I was out here." Niall explained laughing. "But, we're going into town so, we'll be back later." He said and stood grabbing his keys off the coffee table. I got up and followed him out the door.

"Yep. Sorry again about Greg." Niall apologized again as we got into the car.

"You don't have to apologize, Niall." I said and smiled reassuringly at him, which seemed to ease his nerves. He smiled and started the car driving into town.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~