Love Me For Me (One Direction Fanfiction)

Hiya!! If you have stumbled upon my silly little story, I thank you for reading! x]. I apologize for my randomness and weirdness. It's not the best story ever... But if you would let me know your honest opinion it would be greatly appreciated! Don't be afraid to criticize!! If you have suggestions don't hesitate to let me know.

I'm going to be writing some other stories too! If you would like to be the main character (Or one of them if not the main one) inbox me a verify description about yourself, it doesn't have to be detailed. Just your name, or a nickname you go by, and basic characteristics. If you have a preferred lad, tell me that too! x]

I'll stop rambling on now and let you get to the story. x] Enjoy!! <3 Xx TiM x]

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Buzz!.....

Buzz!!....

Buzz!!!...

I reached over to the beside table and shut off my annoying alarm. It was 7:25. Luckily today was Friday. I got out of my bed and walked into the bathroom to shower. Quickly I washed my long black hair, then my body. I grabbed a towel and wrapped.it around myself. I walked into my walk-in closet and picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, a Beatles shirt and pair of Toms. After getting dressed, I walked downstairs grabbing my purse and keys off the counter in the kitchen then out the door. As I passed my neighbors I said a polite "Good morning" or "Hello." I reached my car, a dark blue Mini, and got in driving to the school I worked at.

"Morning, Aimee." I said once I walked into the schools polished front office. Aimee was around my she, maybe in her early twenties, had shoulder length auburn hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Hey, Bryttanie." She smiled from behind the desk she sat at.

I signed my name in as a student and her mother walked in. "Mum! That's one of my teachers. That's Ms. Bryttanie!" I heard the little girl say. I turned and saw, Emily, one of the students in the class I helped reach.

"Hi, Emily!" I smiled at her. She waved and sat in a large chair while her mother signed her in.

"Hi, Ms. Bryttanie. Do you know what we are doing in class today?" Emily asked.

"No... Mrs. Clarke said she had a surprise planned though." I informed her and her face lit up.

"I've got to go. I'm running late. Would you mind taking her to class?" Her mother asked me.

"Sure. Come on, Emily. We don't want to miss the surprise." I said standing up and she grabbed my hand.

"Thank you!" Emily's mother said as she walked out of the building and to her car. I walked with Emily down the long hall towards the classroom. As we got into the classroom, the main teacher, Mrs. Clarke, turned to see us.

"Go take your seat and we can start our little surprise." Judy (Mrs. Clarke) said to Emily. Emily went to her seat as fast as she could smiling.

"So what is the surprise actually?" I whispered to Judy. She smiled "You'll see..."

"Alright class. Who knows this song?" She asked and played a song.

"So, get out, get out, get out of my head.

And fall into my arms instead.

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is.

But I need that one thing, and you've got that one thing."

Every hand went straight up. I laughed from my seat watching all the little kids in the small classroom smile and sing along.

"Well, now you get to know the surprise!" Judy smiled at all the kids. They were practically jumping with excitement. "Okay. I have a few rules first." The kids nodded. "Stay in your seats until I say.... And you must be quiet." She looked around the room at each child impatiently sitting in their groups of four.