Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Heaven's POV

Here I am again instead of being in school early. Valerie really needs to learn how to walk herself to school alone because I can't always be here to walk with her everyday.I might get expelled for not being in class on time and then I won't be getting any college offers flooding my mail box if that shit happens.That would be sad as heck.

“Oi” I heard a voice from my right side.

“I thought you're going to be here at 10,” I said,sarcastically hoping she'll get offended but that somehow impossible to happen.Val is an introvert and an extrovert as well.I can't even decide which one of those she actually belongs to.“Chile,Miss Lee.It's not yet 8,so we're still in the safe zone,” she said with the calm voice of hers.It annoys me sometimes how calm she can be at certain circumstances.Even though at some situations when she should be freaking out,she can maintain that calm image.

“You have to keep in mind that my education is very important for me and I'm risking it just so that I can walk with you to school.Not because I want to,but because you ask me to,” I forced a smile but she just reply with her eyes,staring at me blankly.

“Okay fine,let's just go” I said before taking a couple steps forward.

As we walk,my phone dings and I quickly turned it on to see who could be sending a text to me this early.My heart drops and I stopped walking right away.My whole body is frozen but my eyes are still glued on the text messages.“Heaven? What's wrong? You were complaining to me just now about arriving late at school.Now,what?” Asked Valerie as she walk towards me.

I hand her my phone “look at this,” I said with a trembling voice.

She snatch the phone from my hand and gasped.“Holy shizzle...This person.He's the boy that's obsessed with you since both of you were kids,am I right?”She asked and I nodded.

Yes,what she said was true.He's my childhood friend,Nakamoto Yuta who have been obsessed with me ever since we were kids.I will never understand what good he sees in me that make him turn into a freak like that.After my parents died,I moved to Seoul and live here all by myself,trying to live with all the money my parents left, hoping it will be enough for me until I graduate from high school.

Yuta.I left him and I never felt so safe after leaving him behind.He send shivers down my spine and I never,ever feel safe when he's around.

“I'd kill a bird...No,I'd kill a human! Whoever hurt you,I'll kill them! So you won't have to suffer nor have your heart broken for the rest of your life.Just let me stay by your side and let's live together..forever,”.

What he said to me years ago before I left,still haunts me.The only thing that I really wish won't happen is for him to come back and now he's here.He found me.

Text messages from : Unknown
‘Hey,is this Heaven Lee?’
‘It's me Yuta.’
‘I know this is you,Heaven’
‘Please reply,we need to talk’
‘I've been looking for you for years.’
‘I miss you so much’
‘Let's meet up’

“Oh my.Where did he get your number?” Valkyrie asked with concern all over her face.
“I-I don't know! Maybe some old friends of mine gave it to him, ” I said,obviously freaking out.By judging from her current facial expression,she's probably thinking of something.“Okay what if you just play along for now? Like,text him like both of you are good friends?” she suggested.

“Huh?! Val! I turned him down,okay?! I can't just act like it's normal!” I said,almost shouting.

“Oi,Heaven Lee.Look at his messages.He's calm and you should be too! Just play along and if things got out of control,then we move to plan B” she said with full of confidence.“I trust you,okay?” I sighs.She nodded and we continue walking to school because the school doesn't wait for us.

During lunch,Val and I are both eating our all time favourite,red bean bread.Even though it's overpriced and both of us are broke,we'll buy it anyway because we're both are just dumb.As we're enjoying our overpriced bread,a group of boys walk into the cafeteria and all of them have the same facial expressions which is anger.

The whole cafeteria is watching them,murmuring and whispering to each other.“I guess it's tea time?” said Valerie before continue chewing.We watch where the boys are going and they stopped on one of the girl's table.

“Who are those boys? I think I've never seen them before,” I said,taking a quick glance at Val,who is currently enjoying her red bean bread.“Oh them? They are all from the upper class.It's like ours is economy class and theirs is business class.Rich kids go to the upper class but most of them suffer and move to economy class because of these boys.” she explained.

“Why?” I asked,even more curious than just now.

“That boy at the front,Lee Taeyong.His mother is an actress and his father is a model.Next to him,Wong Yukhei.His parents are famous politicians.Standing before him,Moon Taeil.His father is a successful businessman and his mother is a model.The last one which is standing next to him,Johnny Seo.As far as I know,his family owns 26 hotels and 34 restaurants.All of them are successful,” she said as she point her index finger on each one of them.

“Taeyong is the beta and Yukhei is the delta,” she continued.

“If Taeyong is the beta and Yukhei is the delta then-” before I could finish,she cut my sentence right away as if she can read what's on my mind.“Who's the alpha? No one knows.He never really shows up in this cafeteria and in fact,he's the upper class student.He didn't wander around here.He stays in the upper class building but I heard rumors about him,” she whispered.

“W-why are you whispering?” I whispered.

“To make it sound like a mystery of course,” she laughed.“Welp,the rumors are he was seen at the rooftop everyday during lunch but no one actually ever really sees his face yet.I heard that he's good looking and tall but no one dare to confirm or even ask his group members about it.The only thing that everyone can confirm is that he is thrice as fierce than those boys,” she explained,filling me in because I feel left behind right now.

“And his name is?” I asked.
“Jung Jaehyun” she answered right away.

Suddenly,we heard a loud noise coming from the boys' direction.A gasp escape my mouth when I saw one of the girl cries as Taeyong pour some milk on her hair.Everyone's whispers starts to get louder and Yukhei shouted “EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I KILL EACH ONE OF YOU!” And the whole cafeteria become silent once again.