Chapter 2 : The Obsession

Johnny pull her hair harshly and throw her to the floor.Taeil then proceed to step on her feet,make her scream in pain and cry her heart out.It annoys me how the students who sit nearby didn't even help her or stand for her.This is obviously a bully.Imagine being in her shoes!

“Are you not aware that you strictly can't involve any of us in your filthy imagination? Do you think we care about your love letters and all those disgusting looking chocolates you've sent to our class? Do you think HE cares?” said Johnny,still pulling her hair.

“Wait- what does that mean?” I asked Val who's focused on the fight.“She must have a crush on the alpha or one of them,” she sighs.“Well,is that a bad thing?” I asked,confused.So girls are not allowed to have romantic feelings in this school? “For them? Yes.They don't actually fall in love.They just act like they did.They all are fuckboys.The unfair shit is,girls are not allowed to love them,” she explained further.

What the fuck? They don't tell people what to do.People have rights to have feelings! All she did was fall in love ! She didn't deserve all this embarassement !

I grabbed my orange juice then stand up,walking towards their direction.The boys land their eyes on me and so do the rest of the students.

“Let her go,” I said,calm.
“You don't tell us what to do,” said Yukhei.
“So do you.All of you don't decide if someone should catch feelings or no.It's her life,” I said as I take a step closer to them,trying to fake a courage.“How dare you talkback to the delta,” Taeil speak up.

Taeyong chuckles then lift his head to look me right in the eyes.“Is she your friend? Perhaps,your best friend? To make it fair,would you like to join her on the floor?” he smiled sarcastically,taking a step closer to me.I take a look at the poor girl who's still sitting on the floor with milk dripping on her face.I turned to look at Taeyong who's waiting for my respond.

I walk towards the girl and pull her hand to help her stand then the whole cafeteria gasped.The murmuring starts again and I can clearly see how in disbelief the boys are right at the moment.“Stop bossing around.You're not even an alpha,” I said to Taeyong before walking pass the boys with the girl next to me.

We stopped by my locker to grab a towel and spare clothes.

“Why are you being so kind to me? We didn't even know each other and those boys are not just ordinary high school bullies,” she said,concerned.“I know who they are.No one deserve to be ashamed like that,” I said,giving her a soft,comforting smile.Her eyes get teary and I pull her into a warm hug right away.

“Thank you.Thank you so much,” she said,crying.“It's alright,It's alright.Come here,let's go change,” I said and drag her to the restroom.

I locked the door as soon as we got in and hand her the towel as well as the spare clothes.“Here,you can wash your hair and wear these clothes,” I smiled.She hesitate to take all the stuff and a heavy sighs escape her mouth.“Hey,it's alright.Just take it,” I convinced her.“Okay..Thank you- uhm by the way,my name is Juliette.Juliette Chu,” she smiled weakly.

“Okay,Juliette.It's a beautiful name.I'm Heaven.Heaven Lee,” I replied.She give me one last smile before going to change her clothes.

“If you don't mind me asking,what did you do that makes them become super assholes just now?” I asked all of the sudden.Shit! I shouldn't have asked her that! That shit is going to be a little sensitive! “Wait- uhh I'm sorry.I shouldn't have asked.You don't have to an-” she cuts me off before I could finish,“I fell in love with their king,” she said,appearing from behind,wearing the spare clothes I gave to her earlier.

I turned to look at her,still leaning on the sink.I crossed my arms as I look at her,confused.“Yes,it's weird and it sounds impossible as well but you can't stop yourself from loving someone,” she smiled,looking at the floor.Damn she's really in love with that dude.“Have you seen him before?” I asked.

“Yes,I did.He's like the most perfect human being I've ever seen up close.His dark hair,his eyes and his dimples.Everything about him is just so perfect,” the way she smile when she's describing him shows how much she loves him.“But he's going to hurt you and you know that right?” I asked to make sure she's aware of what's coming for her if she fell for the alpha.

“Yes,and I don't care if he's going to hurt me.If that means I can stay with him a little while longer,just me and the alpha.I'd let him hurt me as much as he wants.”

I freeze in my place,staring at her then the floor.This doesn't sounds right.She's obsessed with him and that terrifies me.She reminds me of Yuta.She really did reminds me of that obsessive prick.I inhaled and take a couple step forward to get closer to her.

“Well,I hope you both will be togeth-” she cuts me off once again but this time,she have become more enthusiastic,“oh my god! Do you wanna go to my house after school?! I can show you my collections!!” My eyes blink rapidly “collections? What collections?”

“I have a friend from the upper class! She usually sneak into the building when the building is empty at night and get me something from the king's locker!!” she said,almost shouting but her enthusiasm is unbeatable.

“Like what?” I asked further.
“His small towel,his pens,his trash and also his spare shirts!” She screamed.

“So what do you say?! AFTER SCHOOL COME TO MY HOUSE CAN YOU?!” she asked me once again.Damn I wanted to say no so bad.Suddenly,a knock breaks the silence between me and Juliette.I quickly rush to the door and unlocked it just to see Valerie standing there,staring at me and Juliette.

“I've been looking for you everywhere.Let's go,lunch break is over,” she said to me but her eyes are glued on Juliette, who's still standing there like a statue.

I leave the restroom and walk with Valkyrie to our class.“Why would you do that?!” she asked me but she somehow sounds like she's about to whoop my ass.“Do what?” I asked.She stopped walking and turned her body facing me.“What you did earlier in the cafeteria of course! You're risking your high school life,Heaven! Why'd you risk everything to save Juliette?!” she shouted.

“You- knew her?” I mumbled.
“OF COURSE I DO! No one save her back there because everyone knew how obsessive she is! This isn't the first time they do her like that,Heaven.She just never stop! Everyone knew except you!” she continued.“Hey don't blame me for that! I didn't know!” I said,trying to defend myself.

“Before doing anything risky that can ruin your own reputation,please consider telling me first.You're glad they didn't chase you down this hallway and hurt you twice as much as they did to her.Please don't get involved with them anymore!” She said,obviously worried about me.I nodded and we both continue walking to our class.