Chapter 3 : Fake Boyfriend

I look at the whiteboard and my head goes blank. I can't focus on today's lecture all because of that girl earlier. What have gotten into her? She has her own collection of the alpha's personal stuff- That's so messed up. Now I understand why the boys were so pissed; Val too! No wonder why she scold me when I saved Juliette in the cafeteria just now.

"I know damn well you're not absorbing anything right now," suddenly Val speaks, her tone is low. Her hands are busy writing some notes and her eyes are focused on the whiteboard. "I just can't focus right now. I'll self-study later," I replied, glancing at her before putting my pen down and crack my knuckle.

"Is it something related to Juliette?" She asked as if she can read minds.

"Well, partially yes. I kinda regret saving her back there," I sighs. Val put her pen down as well before turning her head to look at me. A sigh escaped her mouth, "your intention was good, Heaven. You wanted to save her from those A-Hoes but for fucks sake, think twice before you decide to do anything crazy. Those men are on top of us. They can do basically ANYTHING to whoever butt in their business," she frowned, her voice is filled with concern.

My eyes widen then I chuckled. "Val, calm down. It's not like the 'alpha' is going to come look for me just because I saved Juliette. Come on now! As if you don't know who the real queen of talkback is?" I said confidently, but deep down I am truly- honestly am a little scared of the infamous alpha.

The class ended and my head remain empty, I studied nothing! My head is just like an empty can!

I followed Val to her locker, both my hands are inside my hoodie's pockets. Why is it kinda cold right now? I looked around the hallway, everyone are talking to their friends; some are maybe gossiping and some are maybe talking about their next class.

My phone dings and I jumped a little. It's odd because the only person that I believe will text me is Val and she's standing right infront of me right now, not even holding her phone. I quickly open the conversation just to see another obsessive-looking text messages from Yuta.

He really never learn how to give up.

"Why? What's the matter?" She asked as she looks at my face as if she can read faces. "Yuta," I said before showing her the messages.

'Where you at? I just moved into my dad's apartment. It was quite huge'

'There's a café nearby. Do you wanna meet up? Pretty please?'

'I miss you, really. It's been so long.'

'I know you read these messages. Please reply as soon as you finish reading. I'm dying to talk to you.'

'Come alone, we don't need Valerie around.'

Val's face turned red. She frowned as she reads the last text message, ready to fight Yuta but if only he's standing with us right here with us.

"I'm about to beat the shit outta this psychotic motherfucker, Heaven. I fucking swear," she throws her stuff inside her locker then lock it, aggressively. "Woah- calm down, Val. It's alright, I have a plan," I smirked at her.

..

Val raised her eyebrows in disbelief. "What did you just say? 'Fake boyfriend'? Heaven Lee, do you think he's dumb? He can just google the picture of your so called boyfriend. You'll get caught in less than 30 minutes," she smacked my arm.

"Yo- who says I'm gonna use a picture of a celebrity? We have 'discover page' on Outstagram. I'll just find somebody there, hopefully the IS somebody," I said, looking around the city, walking like a tourist. "What if he go and search for that guy and murder him?" she asked. Her question sounds like a joke but I know she's being dead serious at the moment.

"HAHHAHA, he won't go that far!" I laughed. Honestly, I'm unsure myself. He MIGHT go that far, we never know....right?

I reach for my phone from the inside of my pocket then turn it on, ready to send a risky text message to Yuta. . .

'Hey, yeah sorry for responding late. I just finished with school and I don't think we should meet up. My boyfriend gets jealous easily even if I'm just 'friends' with another boy. Especially when it comes to meeting up with you in person and there's just the two of us. He's not gonna like that, I'm sorry, Yuta. Maybe, next time?'

I clicked sent.
I hope this will help him stop.

We stopped infront of my apartment. It's just a small apartment since I live alone, I don't need that much space. "Well, good luck to you, Miss Lee. I hope you find your boyfriend on the discovery page," she laughed as she hits my arm. I'm glad my arm is still fine until now. "Go home, kid," I laughed, waving at her before she leaves.

I throw my bag on the floor before sitting on my bed. Damn, I just wanna go to sleep right now but I have an important task to do. I go on my discovery page on Outstagram looking very carefully at each one of the boys that appear on my screen.

I never expect it to be this hard- oh wait a minute.

I click on the profile and realized that this isn't actually his profile. It's more like a fanpage. He must be a celebrity? I have to be a little careful.

I opened a new tab then search for his picture and BAAM! NO RESULT!

"He's not a celebrity? Then what's with the fanpage? Who is he?" I said to myself before debating whether to use this picture or find someone else? But this boy had me saying WOW out loud. He's goodlooking; his eyes, his dimples, his features. Although he's not smiling in the picture, I know damn well he has a very beautiful smile.