Albert Einstein

What is your favourite quote from Albert Einstein?

"You never fail until you stop trying"

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."

"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots."

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."

"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding."

"The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm, but because of those who look at it without doing anything."

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle."

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."

"A clever person solves problems. A wise person avoids it."

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, is will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

"Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and it's beauty."

"Never give up on what you want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts."