The Fault In Our Stars Quotes

Which is your favourite quote from The Fault In Our Stars?

"My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and i'm grateful." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"The world is not a wish granting factory." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"It's a metaphor you see, you put the killing thing right between your teeth but you don't give it the power to do it's killing." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"The marks that humans leave are too often scars." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"Maybe okay will be our always." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"Oh I wouldn't mind Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you."- The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"I believe the universe wants to be noticed." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world but you do have some say in who hurts you." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity." - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)

"I'm a grenade and at some point I'm going to blow up and I would like to minimize the causalities okay?" - The Fault In Our Stars (John Green)