Typewriter

Hiro's POV

After I heard Izzy was no longer screaming, the light flickered on.

"Izzy???" I called out as I looked around but didn't see her. "Izzy?! Where did she go?!!!"

"Wait! The puppet is not here anymore!!!" Anna shouted. I looked over at where it was suppose to be at and she was right, the puppet's gone.

"She must have been taken by it!!!" I shouted as I was about to run out to find her, someone grabbed my hood. "What the?! Let go of me, Zeus!!!"

"Calm down, moron! Even if you are going out to find them, you won't! This is the possessed puppet we are dealing with! Haven't you learn from how he can drag someone bigger than him and went somewhere else, huh?!" He scolded.

"He's right. We cannot just confront it without a plan." Klaus agreed.

"Of course I'm right." He said as we all rolled our eyes. Zeus let go of me as I sluggishly sat down.

"Don't worry, Hiro. We'll find her." Lisa comforted me but it won't work. I hope Izzy is safe right now.

***

Izzy's POV

I don't know how long I've been blacked out for but once I opened my eyes, I was at a place where there's barely some space for me to move.

When I frantically reach out and touch my surroundings, I knew I was in some kind of a box.

"Hm..." I calmly think of a way out.

"There is no use for you to think of a way to escape." That voice from before spoke up. "Not for long, I will get what I wanted. Now, I need to think of a way to get rid off a nuisance like you." Then the voice laughed.

"Whoever you are out there, do you have a name?" I asked. It was a moment of silence until he spoke again.

"I am Slappy. My father has created me before he created other children. But one day, he took away my freedom and sealed me inside of his nasty old book along with his other children. I've been inside of that book for 20 years and now I'm free. And I will take my chance to get my revenge." The voice laughed again.

'This guy really had gone mess up for creating this kind of thing.' I thought.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll have to leave for an urgent matters. Have fun for rotting slowly to death." After that, he laughed again and heard his footsteps began fading away.

'Alright. Now I need to figure out how to get out of this place.' I thought as I roamed my hands onto the surface in front of me and tried to opened it. As I did so, I heard some clicking sound from outside. 'Ah, it has a lock.'

Then I reached to my pocket and pull out the repulsors. I sighed relief as I am glad I had brought it with me.

And with that, I put onto my chest and double click it. After that, it glowed as my body was surrounded by housing of nanoparticles.

***

Hiro's POV

After we have decided which team to do; Zeus, Lisa and I was in charge of finding Izzy. As we were about to get passed the cemetery area, I heard an explosion from beside of the wall.

"What the heck is that?!!!" Zeus shouted.

"It came from the other side of the wall." Lisa replied.