Complete: Author's Note

I want to thank everybody who took time out of their day to read this book! Especially since I don't exactly do... short chapters lol.

I also noticed some of the same readers from The Bodyguard following me onto this story and Fated To You which makes me wanna cry lowkey because that means a lot? That you liked one to go read another? Idk but I really, really appreciate it.

For now, I'll be working on just Fated To You since I've started Uni. I need to concentrate on school and adjusting etc but if I publish a work, you can be assured I will complete it. Nobody likes when fics and/or books are left incomplete so I will complete that.

That brings me on to talk about future fics: 1) I have a lot of fic ideas, and a lot of them are not long enough for me to publish a new book though so I may make an nct bxb book. We'll see.
2) Fated To You is in the works and then I'll probably publish another fic after that, only one thing at a time. That's easier. But I have an idea for a more polyamory-type dark fic, Jaehyun would be one of them and it would be Taeyong-centric of course... Thoughts on dark fics, though?

Anyways, here's a scene that was supposed to take place in the earlier chapters of Spoilt Royals that I scrapped:

"Where have you been?" Jaehyun started slowly. "Don't lie, I know you were with my brother." Taeyong wasn't going to lie - The look Jaehyun was giving him told him he knew of his whereabouts as soon as he stepped into the room. "I wanted you to call the doctor yet you were off with a man. Alas, are we surprised? Peasants like you are nothing but cheap, common whores."

Can y'all imagine if I had made Jaehyun this mean?

I just said a whole lot of nonsense here, but the main thing is: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this story! <3