too young

it's been two years since i've seen him. since i've spoken to him. and every day it gets harder and harder. he was my happiness. he was my angel. it's hard to think he could ever hate me. i really fucked up. how could i do that to him. how could i hurt such a fragile boy.

i turned the tv on to distract myself from the pain, but there he was. harry freaking styles. on my television. i angrily turned it off and stormed to the kitchen. i made myself a cup of tea. it reminds me of the mornings with harry. everything i do reminds me of him.

i want to give him a call. but i know he won't talk to me. why would he? if he hasn't talked to me for two whole years, why would he now?

****

after what seemed like years of going back and forth, i decided i'll give him a call. i'm nervous. i have no idea what to say.

it rang a couple times, and then he picked up. and my heart dropped.

"... h- hello?" i can hear him shaking. the stuttering in his voice.

"harry i didn't think you'd answer oh my go-," and he cut me off.

"can i come over? so we can talk?"

"yes. of course. please." it made me happy he asked, but also nervous on what he has to say. the phone clicks and now i wait. when will he be here?

****

in the middle of cleaning and making everything look nice, i hear a knock at my apartment door. my heart is racing.

i hesitantly open the door. and i can't stop thinking it's been two years since i've seen your face.

"come on in. we can sit at the kitchen table."

"t- thank you." he seems cold. but also panicky.

we're really face to face at the kitchen table. this is everything i have waited for. we can finally have a conversation, i wish we could have had it before.

"we were too young," he whispered. very hesitantly. i can tell it's not what he wanted to say.

"we were too young. too young to know we had everything."

"we really were lou, i'm so sorry. i'm sorry i left." he started crying. i feel bad now.

"no. it's not your fault. i'm sorry that i hurt you darling." why did i just call him darling? he probably doesn't want me to. he probably doesn't want me back. he probably doesn't even love me anymore.

"i've been look back a lot lately. i miss you. i still love you lou. and all your little things." he never fails to make me chuckle.

"me and you is all i've ever known. and i can't believe i gave into all the pressure. when people said we'd never last."

"and i cut you off. i didn't know any better. but now i realize we're meant for each other. i love you louis william tomlinson. always and forever." hearing those words come out of his mouth is like a melody.

"i love you too harry edward styles. now i have a question."

"what is it lou?"

i'm nervous now. do i ask him to be my boyfriend or not. do i make up a random question? oh what the hell. i'll ask.

"will you be my boyfriend? again?"

"i never thought you'd ask. yes. yes. YES. a thousand times yes." and then he ran into my arms. i picked up the tall lanky boy. he wrapped his legs around my waist. we started kissing. i took him to my room and threw him on the bed.

after what had happened we cuddled and watched the notebook like always. harry had fallen asleep half way through, while i stayed up and played with his hair. his head was on my lap and he was curled into a ball. i couldn't stop thinking about how he is mine. all mine. no one else's. he'll be mine. always and forever. and with that thought, i fell asleep peacefully.

****

i woke up early just so i could make him tea. cream and sugar. and i made him his favorite breakfast. eggs and toast with avocados. i hate avocados.

he woke up about an hour later after me. i bet he thought i was creepy. the first thing he was was me staring at him in awe.

"good morning loubear," his voice was vary raspy. but very beautiful. and hot. if he sounded like that all the time i would melt. but i already melt at the sound of his voice.

i lead him to the kitchen, and showed him what i had done. breakfast on the table. white rose in the middle of it. with two lit candles on either side.

"louis it's beautiful." he started tearing up. and the sight of him tearing up made me cry. we ended up on the floor crying while cuddling.

we finally got up and ate our breakfast and drank our tea. god he's so beautiful. even while eating. why did i ever hurt him? how could i do that?

those two years were hell. going two years without the person i love and adore. two years without that smile in person. only on the telly and on news articles. i'm so glad he is mine again. i won't have to worry about him leaving me ever again.

****

"oh my god finally. i've been trying to convince harry to call you the past two years."

"yea we all have. we've been trying to convince you too louis."

"we wanted harry to give you another chonce."

i had no idea they all had been trying to get us to talk. was that why they always talked about him to me?

"i know boys, but hey, we're back together now. happier than ever. nothing can break us now." and that made me melt.

the way his eyes sparkle in the light. the highlights in his hair. the blonde spot in his hair when he tans. the way he says obviously. he's perfect. he's my angel. always and forever.

****
and that's chapter 3. thank you for reading. i hope you enjoyed it.

thank you for 1,000 followers on twitter. it means a lot.

and, happy september 28th everyone!

Always in my heart @Harry_Styles .
Yours sincerely, Louis