Dare 31 (For Everyone)

Aneesah: Alright, we got a dare slash question. But I don't really know about it. My instincts tell me its a dare and I want to play it off as a question but i feel like...

RHM: Aneesah will you calm down.

Aneesah: Sorry, I just... for this one we have to travel to another dimension.

Reginald: Where exactly?

Aneesah: @catequista23 wants us to visit Black hats lair.

Angela: That guy...?

Aneesah: Yeah but, we can't get there without using the CE generator. I dunno if we should go.

Angela: I checked the time until the next event needs the generator which is November 1st, looks like if we go now, we can have the suppressors back up in October.

Aneesah: Alright, looks like there's no putting this off, letsz get to the generator.

later in the world of Villainous...

Henry: Woah!

Charles: What is this place?

Aneesah: One of the many places I've visited in other dimensions that I didn't have too good of a situation with. Luckily it looks like no one's home. Good, they hate it when I pop in uninvited.

Ellie: Let's look around.

Charles: Hey guys, check what I found!

they enter another room

Aneesah: Oh yeah, Flug's lab. This is where everything goes on when making weird gagets.

after half an hour of looking around

Charles: This place gives me the creeps.

Henry: Me too.

Aneesah: Don't worry, we gotta get going anyway.

RHM: This place is odd.

Reginald: How exactly did you end up with this universe anyway.?

Aneesah: Let's not talk about it.

(And with that, everyone went home and Aneesah made everyone promise never to speak of going there ever again

(And with that, everyone went home and Aneesah made everyone promise never to speak of going there ever again.I vole the the Villainous series as much as the next person but i feel like Aneesah and Blackhat would not get along too well ^^;, besides my Gacha slots are full so I couldn't add the characters)