Question 40 (For Aneesah)

Aneesah: Okay...checking messages...from @PhilEggtree. From the rookie... oh, How I got my powers? Well it was written in my bio but I'd be happy to answer this anyway.

When I first started working for the CUCO. I was a lab intern doing experiments of all kinds. I kept telling them I wasn't qualified for it but they said it didn't need qualifications. I liked my job, everything had such strange things to discover, plus I had free hot chocolate and not just any, they had, normal, Mocha coffee and best of all, the white hot chocolate. THAT'S THE BEST!! Anyway, when I wasn't looking, one of my experiment vials fell over and the liquid poured into my cup of white hot chocolate that I was letting cool down. After that, without knowing it was accidentally spiked, I drank the hot chocolate. The next day, things started happening, my items would float then drop and repeat whenever I tried to touch them. Things started catching on fire, and when I would get angry, swords appeared. My powers messed with everything around me and only me, I thought I was going crazy. I couldn't work with all my equipment floating. Everyone was questioning my "new look" When I finally looked in the mirror I could see my visual changes. Streaks of my hair turned purple along with my eyes, a pink mark trailed on my face. I eventually decided to experiment with the occurrences, on and on until I started to be able to control it. I began to tap deeper into my powers and discover what I could do. But back then, I could not even tolerate what happened, at least I have complete control at the moment.

 But back then, I could not even tolerate what happened, at least I have complete control at the moment

(Above is Aneesah when she was 18)