the betrayal (not)

The day started off like any other. He woke up like another, he went to breakfast like another, he trained like any other. He was 18 and well thing were reasonable well he unfortunately was not able to get into  the college with annabeth but it wasn't the worst thing. He still lived on the campus with her  he just didn't to school with he so he hot a job for teaching the Roman's the Greek style like how to use it and how to contour it. he got payed enough and he was happy. In one of his weekly visits he decide to take the week off and stay. He was staying in his old cabin for old times sake. He was training when someone stomped up to me. It was Katie from semesters cabin. She was pissed,"How could you do this." Me being confused asked what was wrong. She became even madder if that was possible. "Were are they gahhhh." She screeched. "Who stole my garden shears."

"I dont know." I gave my honest answer.   "I'm going to kill those little homes trash." I connected the dots and figure ahe was probably talking about her on and off again boyfriend Conner or was it his brother I could never remember. She stomped back off angrily. I went back too my training thinking this was a one off deal, it was not.