Chapter 12 - As Fake as Barbie

< Mike's P.O.V >

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.
I'm so confused..
I'm so confused...
Why did I kiss Doll? I thought I loved Jeremy.
Hell, I was sure of it.
But I kissed Doll.. I just kissed her.
"Hot girl? What do you mean, hot?"
I heard Jeremy's voice replay in my head.
Why did I say that? She's not that attractive.
Plus, I just met her. Today.
I felt Doll's warm hands grip my waist into a hug. Then I stared at her,
"I don't love you.." I said to her, quietly. I didn't know if she would respond or not. To be honest, I didn't give a fuck.

"You will.." I heard her reply, in a whispered tone quite like mine.
I felt something jab into my waist with remarkable strength.
And then it went black..

[ Time skip to next day ]

< Jeremy's P.O.V >

"Bye, babe~!" I heard Mike say before closing the door. I growled to myself. Ugh, how I hate him. Mike. The name made me sick.
Oh, I've got a new name for him! Cheater.
Or, no, how about Player?
Fake?
No, no.. I know the perfect name for him.
"So, Barbie, how's your new girlfriend?" I said, mockingly.
As fake as Barbie.
Mike scoffed, "Did you call me Barbie?"
"Mmmm.. Yes, yes I did."
"I'm not a girl, dickweed."
"You act like one.. Pussy." I smirked, knowing Mike was unprepared.
Mike just scoffed again and got his coat. "Come on, we have to go to work."
~~~
[ AT WORK ]

< No P.O.V >

Mike flipped through the cameras, then sighed, recalling the conversation at home. He leaned back in his chair.
"What-... What's wrong with you, Jeremy?"
"Uh, excuse me?"
"You are acting so different. You've been overwhelmed with your anger and hate.. You've.. Changed." He sat up and span the chair around to face Jeremy.

"I changed?" Jeremy said, angry, "I changed?!" He repeated, but louder and angrier. Jeremy got up from his chair and looked eye to eye at Mike. Jeremy's eyes where black with tiny white pupils in it.
"How would you like it if you almost died, went in a coma, everyday heard your friend sobbing know you can't do anything about it, finally wake up to find out that your best friend is now an alcoholic, getting fucking kissed by him and getting told he loves you, you find out that you love him back, and then find out that he loves someone else?! How would you like getting your emotions played with?! Not only your emotions, but your mind! You think you can trust someone, but you really can't, you can't trust anyone anymore!" Jeremy paused. "No.. No, I can't trust you anymore! You fucking bastard!"

"Jeremy, I-!"

"No!" Jeremy yelled so loud it echoed throughout the room, making even the animatronics scared. "No, I had enough of 'Jeremy' this and 'Jeremy' that! I.." Jeremy laughed a bit, his eyes still black. He pulled out a small knife and played with it a bit. "had enough of you.."