Chapter Six

Dedicated to WizardsOnlyFool , my inspiration behind the little sister. Though she is waaay more annoying than Nicole's little sister. I love you, boo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After four more kisses and me devouring all of the nuggets, lunch was over, and I was far from happy. I wanted to stay in this room all day with him, but knowing my three friends waiting for me, they would pull me out of here kicking and screaming while they pried me for information.

"Come on, stay with me, please?" It was such a cute pout, and all I wanted to do is kiss those lips again. He pulled at my hands softly, pulled me into him so we were leaning against his desk. Yeah, he was back to his old self. "You can stay in here for the rest of the day. You can even sit in my chair."

I looked past him at the large chair, doing a sarcastic gasp. "Really?"

"Yeap, but I have to be sitting in it too." He said with a smirk playing on his lips. I rolled my eyes, putting my hands on his chest before pushing myself off. As much as I wanted to keep my hands there, I knew if I did, I wouldn't leave.

"I have to go to class, get my education and all that. You're President you should be pushing my ass to class." I chuckled at him.

"I should bring your ass to me." He said with a tilt of his head which only made me blush, lying my forehead on his collarbone.

"I have to go." I whined, and it only made him pout more. The bell rang and I took a few steps away from him, giving him a small wave.

"I'll see you after school?"

"Can't, I ride the school bus." I said, holding my hands behind my back as I walked to the door.

"Let me take you home."

"My momma wouldn't like that." I laughed softly, opening the door, looking over my shoulder at him one more time.

"Well, just let me meet her, she'll like me."

"Bye Tyler." I called out to him, finally closing the door behind me with a laugh. Tyler, meeting my mom? That sounded hilarious now that I thought about it. I have never brought a boy home to meet my mom before, and honestly I didn't know why. Maybe because I knew they were never serious. And maybe Tyler is. Probably charm the hell out of my mom and everything.

I was lost in thought when I finally got to class. It got quiet and I kind of froze there, looking at the teacher who seemed to sneer at me.

"Sorry for being late, I was in the Student Council office." My words sounded more like a question, hoping to not get in trouble, I had been avoiding that word since the fight. Gratefully my words worked and I was dismissed to Jessica and Kitty who were trying their best to stop laughing. I started to pout, looking over at Jamie for help. But she was lying on the desk, her body shaking from laughter.

"You look like a deer caught in headlights." Kitty said, gasping for breath.

"Fuck you, I though she was going to give me detention. And I'm trying to stay under radar while my mom chills out." I said scratching at my scalp.

"Since we already know who, what were you doing that made you late?" Jessica said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"We were eating lunch, man did you know teachers will buy you food if they're cool with you?"

"So you had actual food, while we had garbage. Bitch, where is the loyalty!?" The teacher shot a glare in our direction, making us quiet down.

I let out a laugh before Jamie arched her brow me. "So that's all you did?"