²⁰

suga gave his so-called dad a sharp look.
"i don't know what you are talking about. get the fuck out of here"

"oh you don't?" the man asked amused "well then, how about i talk to your manager about how their worker is being rude to a customer, maybe then you'll get enough brains to not disrespect me"

"go on" suga shrugged "i don't really care anyway, i could always get a new one or maybe even better stay at my dorm and study instead of seeing your fucked up face"

suga smirked in victory when he saw the man's eye twitch in anger. he won't even lie. he was nowhere near scared.

yet.

his dad closed the distance between them having a tight grip on the back of his neck.

"meet me in the alley beside the cafe or i might be up to something suga" he said lowly giving him a knowing look.

suga's eyes immediately widened knowing the man was talking about his mom. clenching his fists he nodded watching the man walk up to the counter ordering something for himself acting as if nothing ever happened.

you're still useless when you act strong eh?

what do you think he'll do? he won't hurt mom right? i should contact her once this is over. damn this fucker.

one of the newbies whose name suga didn't remember walked up to him.

"you fine suga-san?"

"ah yes, is there anything i could help with?"

"ah yes, the counter please, i think i'll have to go tell those two girls to order something or get the fuck out i guess"

suga let out laugh "kita-san?"

"yeah"

suga patted his shoulder giving him a smile "good luck kid"

-

"i'll be leaving then kita-san" suga said throwing a finger gun towards kita with a smile who just sighed at the boy nodding.

now let's get over with that so i can go back and talk to tooru.

oh shit, what will he think about me?

what if he changed his mind-

what if-

"still obedient i see?"

suga looked at his dad rolling his eyes.
"just do what you want and go away already"

a punch flew into suga's direction which he was unable to avoid making his head hit against the wall.

"fucking called it" suga mumbled getting up. 

"oh? big boy got strong eh?" suga visibly cringed at the voice glaring at him. 

"get a fucking life instead of ruining people's lives will you?"