CHAPTER 1-Meets and Greets

Ash went downstairs after getting ready.(He is wearing Kalos Outfit)

Ash: Morning,Mom.

Mom: You're up early.

Ash began eating then stopped to talk to his mom.

Ash:You bet.Today me, Serena,Gary and Leaf are getting our Pokemon and Serena and I want to be first.

Mom:Well it seems like Gary and Leaf caught in on your plan because they were running to the lab 2 minutes ago.

Ash:Oh no! Gotta go!Bye Mom!

Ash began running to the lab and Serena joined him when he was passing her house.

Serena:You got the message too.

Ash:Yeah.

They ran and ran until they got into the lab.They saw Gary and Leaf both holding a Pokeball in hand.

Gary: You're late Ashy-boy.But I'm not surprised you're late, I'm surprised you came at all.

Ash:Very funny,Oak Tree.

Professor Oak:Ash, Serena.I have a special Pokemon for you.

Serena:A special Pokemon?

Realization dawned on Ash.

Ash:From the Summer Camp.

Professor Oak: Yes.Here.

Professor put down two Pokeballs.Ash and Serena looked at each other and nodded.They closed their eyes and focused.In one of the pokeballs they both recognized the Pokemon and smiled.In the other Serena didn't feel connected but Ash's aura was poking at it curiously.They opened their eyes.

Serena:I choose that one.

Serena took up the pokeball with the Pokemon they both recognize.

Ash:And I'll take this one.

Ash took up the next pokeball.

They let out their Pokemon.A Pikachu came out of Serena's and a strange-looking Eevee out of Ash's.

Pikachu:(Daddy! Mommy!)

Gary burst out laughing.

Gary: Ashy-boy and Serena as parents?

Pikachu looked at him angry and used Thunderbolt.Gary dropped to the floor.

Pikachu:(No one disrespects my parents)

Pikachu crossed its arms.

Leaf:But I thought all the Pokemon from the Summer Camp was a newborn.

Oak:Yes they are.

Serena:But me and Ash being cautious, taught Light a few new moves to defend himself.

Ash:And he ended up evolving.

Leaf: Then that means we have a lot of catching up to do!Come on Gare Bear!

Leaf dragged Gary out of the lab.

Ash:And there they go.

Oak: Pikachu shocks anyone who cares to touch it.I have to say, it's one feisty Pikachu.

Ash:You allowed us to raise him.

Serena:And I guess he picked it up.

Eevee looked at the scene in wonder.

A human raising a Pokemon is not something she sees everyday.

Oak:Ash this Eevee you picked is a shiny.Also it's very shy but very special indeed.