28 | Malfunction

After Indigo let Chiara go, she sighed and dropped her head on her desk.

"Why did it have to come to this? Especially to our most innocent planet representative." Her voice was muffled from her head being flat on the desk.

"She learned from the best." A toneless voice said from behind her.

Indigo frantically stood up and turned around to see the face she absolutely despised. Josh.

"How did you get here?" She asked as she sat down and held her head.

"Wasn't hard you know." The disgusting man approached the helpless woman. "I will always know where you are."

Indigo couldn't help but glare at the man as he walked around her office.

"So this is where you escape to almost everyday?" Josh admired his surroundings. "Pretty nice compared to Earth."

"Thanks." She replied aggressively. "What are you doing here?"

"Can a boyfriend not visit his girlfriend every once in a while?" He asked innocently.

Indigo rolled her eyes, scoffed and grabbed Josh's hand, making sure she smiled at him while making eye contact and broke 2 of his fingers!

"Agh!" He crumpled in pain. "What was that for?!"

"Oh, you know what that was for! Don't even try playing innocent with me." She said. "I need to know how you got here."

"How I got here, doesn't matter. I'm not leaving." He smirked.

Indigo turned to look at the elevator and it had the same sign as everyone else. 'Out Of Order'. "Josh, what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." He laughed and put his hands up in defense. "It wasn't me at least."

"Then, who-"

"You spend most of your time here anyway, why would you want to go back? Especially when I'm here now?"

"That just gives me another reason to find a way to leave this place." She mumbled under her breath. "Did this happen with all the other planets too?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Why don't you ask Layla and Grace?"

"Huh?"

"Or you could ask the people who told them to sabotage this place, you know, Stanley and Damien." He smirked.

"No. You're messing with me." Indigo quickly rejected as she covered her ears.

"Why would I be messing with you? I only wanted to see you, not to associate with your committee members."

"You can't possibly believe that I won't kill you before this whole thing is resolved." The leader crossed her arms.

"You kill me and I'll take you down with me." Josh pulled Indigo off of the ground by her collar.

Again, this woman was not intimidated so she head butted the guy below her.

"Agh!" He exclaimed as he let go of Indigo and held his head.

"Leave me alone, I need to find a way out of here." She clicked her tongue.

*   *   *   *   *

The Azurite Committee was still in the wrong planets, trying to figure out a way to get back.

Crimson: Renee, how the heck did you end up on my planet?!

Marigold: How am I supposed to know?!

Marigold: I go out to get better service and then I look up to see only red!

Daniel: I don't think that's scientifically possible...

Crimson: It's not, you fool

Aquamarine: We're all in the same dilemma here, let's at least try to get along.

Daniel: You better be careful Jocelyn, seeing all of our problems here, you might end up on Planet Marigold.

Crimson: That's not true.

But just as Jocelyn lifted her head from her phone, loud noises became prominent to her ears. "No, you're joking."

Crimson: ...

Aquamarine: Jocelyn? Where did you go?

Daniel: Hah.

Crimson: I'm on Planet Marigold...

Marigold: HOW

Crimson: I DON'T KNOW

Aquamarine: No one heard from Chiara yet?

Daniel: She hasn't answered any of my calls.

Crimson: OH MY GOSH CAN YOU TWO QUIT TALKING ABOUT CHIARA FOR ONCE BC WE ALL KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T JUST SEE HER AS A FRIEND

Aquamarine: We're trying to figure out where she is tho...

Marigold: Jocelyn?!

Daniel: What is she talking about?

Aquamarine: ??

Crimson: BECAUSE OF YOU TWO BRAINLESS IDIOTS, SHE'S ON PROBATION

Daniel: WHAT

Marigold: ...

Aquamarine: pLEASE tell me I read that wrong.

Crimson: You better hope I'm wrong cause she came out of Indigo's office with a probation paper.

Crimson has left the 'Azurite Committee' chat

Marigold: See ya!

Marigold has left the 'Azurite Committee' chat

Aquamarine: Chiara's on probation?

Daniel: Because... of us?

A/N: THAT'S TUFF THAT'S WHAT THEY GET

Next chapter, we get to catch up with Chiara! But the members... not sure what they'd do when they find out that Chiara was ejected... wait what? I didn't say anything.

Thank you for reading this far!