39 | The Price Of Happiness

"Shit my head hurts like hell." Stanley says as he began experiencing his hangover.

"Dude same." Damien also says as he woke up.

The two noticed they were in the living room of the hangout building.

"How did we get here?" Damien asked.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Layla and Grace.

"You two dumbasses got drunk last night!" Layla exclaimed in a loud voice.

"Agh! Please keep your voices down!" Stanley cried as he covered his head with a couch pillow.

"How the hell did you two even get so far as to being completely wasted?!" Grace yelled.

"Dude shut up! Hangovers are the absolute worse." Damien also cried as he hid himself in his blanket.

The two woman looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "We brought your guys' medications."

"Hand them over-" Stanley started but felt the acids burn his throat. Then, a wave of nausea hit him, causing him and Damien to run to the nearest bathroom.

"What even happened last night?" Gianna asked as she came out of her room in her pajamas.

"Our club leaders got drunk last night." Layla explained as she rubbed her temples.

"What was supposed to happen last night?" Edan asked as he also came out of his room and laid down on the couch. "Ew it smells like alcohol." He immediately jumped to his feet.

Grace continued the explanation. "Apparently Chiara sent sketchy messages to Indigo through Stanley's phone but she immediately deleted them so they met with Renee to figure it out what the messages were."

At this point, all the club members came out of their rooms, except for Chiara.

"And did they get anything?" Ai spoke up.

"What do you think?" Grace pinched the bridge of her nose while pointing at the two guys that were excreting their stomach contents.

"Damn I haven't experienced that in so long. I should talk to Renee to hit me up." Jones said.

"Shut it, we're in a crisis here." Silas says as he hit Jones on the back of his head.

As Malachi was stretching, he looked towards Chiara's room door.

'Is she still asleep?' He thought to himself.

But behind those doors, was the Periwinkle member who was wide awake, curled fetus style, silently crying to herself.

'Who knew trying to be happy was so painful.'

* * * * *

"We need to become more aggressive when getting our Planet Periwinkle member back!" Daniel slammed his hands on the table.

"Calm down Daniel we'll find a way!" Anthony tried to reassure the man who was losing his cool.

"Renee had to make sure Stanley and Damien were so drunk, they couldn't even walk! I think it's time we claim what's ours!"

"Dude, she's not an item to claim." Jocelyn reminded. "If she chooses to stay here, then we can't force her to come back home with us."

"Don't say that as if we already lost!" Daniel cried.

"We haven't lost yet." Indigo said as she took out her phone. "She texted me yesterday that she needs help."

"And you didn't bring this up yesterday, why?" Jocelyn raised an eyebrow.