the start

error had just finished a battle with ink losing the fight. a voice told him to look around the AU and to embrace the few minuets that they have with out ink creating. he was confused why they did not say anything about going out of the AU so he started to look around. the place was not fully empty so he was terrified of them getting anywhere close to him.

ink didn't leave the AU yet because error was still in it so he went looking for error just to see him backing away from a small cat walking towards him.

---ink (squid) pov---

the first thing i thought was 'is he scared of cats?' but i was quickly proven wrong when he saw a small bird monster an hid behind a tree. after the bird monster and the cat left he saw me and instantly screamed- no pleaded "d-DoNt c-ClOsE! n-N-nO h-HuRt!" that made me think 'he is acting as if every thing that touches him will hurt.' when i thought of this it was just so sad that i looked a him to see if there was more things about him that i could help him with and it looked like he 1 was starving half to death 2 looked like his wounds were never treated and 3 hasn't slept in days. the sight of all of this saddened me so i just had to ask. "are you ok? do you need help?"

he looked at me with a confused face "W-wHaT h-HeLp? I-i-It H-hUrT mE?" i felt myself start to tear up. "n-no it will make you feel good." i tried to sound happy but he though that help would hurt! what happened to him to ask that?

"g-GoOd?" my tears started to fall. "yes good! you wont be hurt it will feel better trust me!"

---errors pov---

'what better' [it means you wont feel hurt!] "W-wHaT lIkE vOiCe?" 

ink: "v-voice?"

"Y-yEs! ThEy NoT h-HuRt Me!"

[yes bean that's right good job!]

{yah good job!}

/guys why are you cheering a glitch on\

i make sad look. last voice mean.

ink: "why are you sad?"

he has sad to.

no one needs sad.

i make sad go.

---inks pov---

i look at error sadly it would take a long time to help him with these voices he hears. he seemed to see that i was sad then puffed out his chest a small bit looking... determined? but why?

"Y-yOu SaD. nO mOrE sAd. I tAkE sAd GoNe."

he wants to help me... not be sad?

i'll let him do it. i mean...

it could be the first step to healing.