force feeding time...

---no ones pov---

error woke up on the couch scared of what he is on and falls off. looking at it he looks at it like its some foreign object that can hurt a lot.

ink came down because of the thud coming from the living room with error in it worried about dream seeing him to early. when he reaches the bottom of the stairs he hears glitchy screams of terror "O-o-O s-StArS w-WhA-aT tHe H-hEcK iS tHaT!!!"

---inks pov---

at the sound of that i go to where error is just to see him staring fearfully at the couch as i look at him from a distance to make sure his bandages are still there which they were. i wanted to take him to medictale but...

everyone hates him....

so that was a problem.

"error do you not know what a couch is?" he turned to face me as fast as posable Oh GoD mY nOn ExIsTaNt SoUl HuRtS. +mine to ink+

well uh..... time to introduce him to food and eating i guess.

when i told blue about the fact he has never ate he told me to not give him hard food for some reason so i got him some soup.

he was still staring at the couch worriedly. i walk up to him to show him how to eat it.

"uhhhhhhhhh..." i've never had to teach someone how to eat before...

*mental sigh* ink error needs this so give it to him without regret.

"ummmmmmmmmmm........ uhhhhhhhhhhh........ OH I HAVE AN IDEA! WAIT RIGHT HERE!!"

error jumped back when i started to yell  and hit the couch causing him to scream in fear now i feel even worse for what im about to do...

i sigh as i grab some straws and tape them together then grab a funnel. i walk back to error whose looking at me."im sorry...." i grab him and forcefully open his mouth and put the straw down his thought with him crying out of fear. "error im so sorry but you need this." i attach the funnel and slowly pour some of the soup in. hes never eaten or drank anything so i doubt he can handle much so i only poured about a fourth of the bowl down the straw.

once i finish up feeding error he curls up into a ball crying. i know hes going to sleep eventually because i crushed up sleeping pills in the soup.

i get up to put the remainders of the soup in the fridge labeled  'errors soup'. i look back at error sadly and head back upstairs.