teaching

---dreams pov---

ink left to visit his family so now im alone with error. i look at the clock it says 11:34.... i guess i should feed error now.

i grab the items i would need to force feed error. when i go into the room with error witch was empty except for a fluffy blanket because he was scared of everything. he tried to hide in the corner when he saw the straw. "error please... i don't want to do this. just come here..." "N-n-No Y-yOu H-hUrT!!!" his grammar is so bad...and he doest know what anything is. maybe i could help with that?

i shove the straw down his throght regretfully and feed him a small amount of the soup then take the straw out of his mouth. "error can i teach you what most common items are so you will understand more things and what they are?" he looks at me confused then putting two and two together i thought he might not have understood what i said. "do you want to know what more things are?" he worriedly looked at me then quietly responded. "y-Ye-Es..."

i look at him happy as ever error was finally showing some trust in me! 

_-_-_time skip by sucalamo 'go away'_-_-_

i fail misrably with most of the things i tried to teach him and he took my fluffy cat stuffed animal!

--------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING OR SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF LIFE I GOT LOCKED OUT OF MY ACOUNT! anyways... its four thirty right now so ima head to sleep