two; first day

entry two;
today's my first day of school. i'm not nervous at all because i've done this plenty of times. i normalized it. well, wish me luck today! just in case because you know how these people be.

at school -

<byeol> i'm byeol jang & i hope you take good care of me *byeol smiles to the classmates*

<teacher> where are you from byeol?

<byeol> i'm from south korea but i move a lot so... i guess you can just say i'm from london..?

<teacher> so you're used to going to a new school?

<byeol> pretty much *her gaze wonders off around the classroom, taking a look at a couple faces*

<teacher> ah alright, nice to know! i hope everyone can treat her like others. don't be rude *she signals byeol to sit, he made sure that she was comfortable with the atmosphere*

after school -

<??> BYEOL! *byeol suddenly turns around searching for the person that announced her name suddenly*

<byeol> y-yeah? *she keeps her gaze low*

<??> do you wanna hang out with me and the squad *the voice spoke, she points to the rest of the cheerleaders. they wave giving a warm welcome*

<byeol> um no thank you- *she instantly states, not wanting to engage with the crowd*

<??> oh... okay, names irene *irene reaches her hand out, waiting for it to be shaken*

<byeol> ahh okay, i'm sorry irene but i'm busy after school *giving a polite smile she shakes irene's hand*

<irene> that's fine! i'll add you on the sm *she walks away*

<byeol> wtf is sm? girls are weird *plastering a wtf look on her face, she just continues on her way home*

notification: irenee started following you.

<byeol> ahh she meant social media *she slaps her forehead* why didn't i catch into that? stupid byeol

notification: joyy started following you.

notification: wwendy started following you.

notification: chaeyoung started following you.

notification: lalalisaaa started following you.

notification: jenniekimmm started following you.

notification: jungguk started following you.

notification: kimnamjoon started following you.

notification: kimtaehyung started following you.

entry three;
all of a sudden people started adding me on social media.. how the fuck did they find it if i never gave it out LOL. whatever, i'll unfollow them when i move.. i don't even know who most of those people are although the guys are very attractive YUM! but seriously, how the fuck did they find me?