Vortex full power

Uragiri and vortex clashed and pushed against each other.
Vortexes blood was slowly flowing out of his body. He wasn't even close to his limit yet.

Uragiri grinned the signature Faunus toothy grin and assaulted vortex with flurry's of unseeable fists. Vortex managed to retaliate as the two of them began to trade blows

Vortex managed to break the fight and fire multiple creation blasts at uragiri, however uragiri nimbly caught these and threw them back.

Vortex absorbed them as he rushed uragiri again and kicked him clean in the side before they clashed once again.

Vortex knew he was still toying with him.

Uragiri rushes once again and began a flurry of punches. This time he used his tail to temporarily blind vortex before launching him into a glacier.

Vortex groaned in pain as he landed next to a knocked out goku and knocked out vegeta

Vortex looked up to see him approaching him. He smiled calmly at vortex.

Uragiri: that's not your limit either...show me more. Or else you will die.

Uragiri used his pointer finger to draw a line in the air and then out of that line came thousands of light bullets.

Vortex managed to flip and weave through them before clashing with uragiri as the two exchanged quick blows.

Uragiri: my my you are far more skilled than I thought.. I'm interested truly I am.

Utragiri let him go and waited.

Vortex then grimaced as he crouched low and summoned more of his energy.

Vortex: STAGE 2!!!!!

Vortexes bloody aura then got much larger.

Uragiri:.....hmm....that's ....too much..

Uragiri growls in frustration at vortexes power.

Uragiri and vortex clash once again. This time they are both on par in strength. Vortex lands a weak punch while uragiri throws the strongest punch he can. Vortex flinches but not as much as he did before.

Uragiri:...tch...

Uragiri puts a hand on vortexes shoulder before a sudden bright light engulfs the area.

The light dies down revealing vortex and uragiri are now apart and away from each other's

Vortex is still staring at uragiri until he looks at his arm.
His arm was ripped and bones where showing. It was incapacitated completely dislocated from his right shoulder.

Vortex:ah-..AH-..AHHHHAAUGHH!!!!

Vortex stumbles back in realization that he is severely injured. Not only that but he was unaware that he was still in hope meltdown. Still losing blood.

Uragiri: with a wound like that. You will bleed out in five minutes.

Vortex:....so be it....

Vortex gains a determined look on his face.

Vortex:...I'll-....ILL TAKE YOU DOWN IN THREE!!!!

Vortexes aura flared