Disturbed

Ash, Minako , ruby and yang all find themselves falling down and into a hole in the side of a mountain.

They all landed in a yellow flowerbed as the distantsulight still shone upon them.

Ash:......

Yang: ah!! RUBY YOUR ON MY SPINE!!

Ruby: YEAH WLL MINAKO IS ON MY BACK!!

Minako: wait where's ash?

Muffled screaming is heard from under yang.
——————————————

They begin walking through corridors and end up at a underground house of some sorts.

Ash:....oh this is toriels house.........hmm.....that's weird....I don't smell any pie.....ty said that she usually cooks butterscotch cinnamon pie....

Yang:....and that means?

Ash: she could be out doing stuff..

The group walks in and stand and look around.

Ash:....hmmm....she really isn't here......

Ruby.....what about down that staircase?

Ash: that's the exit to the catacombs....it leads to a town called Snowdin that's where sand and papyrus live...

They all walk downstairs and leave the catacombs and are simply walking around.

Then a small child comes running towards them.

Minako:....hey it's frisk....is she with anyone?

Frisk seems......

Ash stares at her expression and immediately gets worried.

Frisk looked afraid.....

Ash:...frisk what's wrong?.....where is everyone else?

Frisk glimpsed into ash and points behind her and sure enough. Everyone was following.

Toriel: ash?!...Minako?!...

Sans: oh thank Christ..

Asriel: you guys are here?!?

Papyrus: OH LOOK!! THE STRONG HUMANS ARE HERE!!!

Alphys : Th-thank goodness. We can actually gain some leverage..

Undyne: they've gone insane.

Ruby stares around confused. Minako notices and steps forward to the group.

Minako: WHATS going on?...

Undyne: well it's better if you saw for yourself.

As they go through the snowdin town......they notice blood and the buildings in fire. Well some are. Monsters are running around helping other monsters out. Sans and papyrus's house is completely caved in.

Yang: what-...what happened here....

Sans: I'll tell you when we get to where undyne is taking us..

Minako: ...........alright sounds good...

They follow undyne and they eventually make it to the hot lands around alphys house. Ruby and yang take off layers of their clothes just to stop themselves from stewing up.