-20-

Kongpob wakes up a few minutes later and finds himself struggling since he's tied, with a chain, around a chair. Kongpob exerts more force, grunting as he does so, but he still fails. 

Kongpob silently gasps when he turns his head and finds Arthit beside him, equally sweaty and passed out as well. 

What the fuck!

Kongpob realizes his mistake with a pang of guilt that Arthit isn't the cola psycho. Arthit is the one innocent between Oon and Phan. He may be Oon but Sister Thawon's right, Oon's the innocent one. Never Phan. Phan just blamed Oon for all those evil things he did and just like Sister Apinya, Kongpob too fell on his trap like an idiot he is. 

And now, the real cola psycho is out there! Somewhere in this room, just waiting to come out and kill them. God, Arthit doesn't deserve to be in this state. Kongpob struggles to be free again, he'd be damned if he sees the bastard cola psycho hurting Arthit. 

Kongpob is going to make sure they're going to make out of this alive, maybe not him, but Arthit is his priority. 

"Arthit, love, wake up!" Arthit doesn't move so Kongpob shouts, "Arthit!"

Hearing the scraping from the chair and Kongpob's loud voice, Arthit slowly wakes up and blinks into consciousness. "K-kong," His voice is trembling as he looks around. "Where are we?"

"I also don't know. I just followed you here and-"

"Followed me? W-what? How?"

Kongpob feels another wave of guilt and fear washing through him. He knows that if they make out of this alive, Arthit's going to break up with him for sure.

Kongpob needs to accept that, if he has to chase after Arthit for months to forgive him, then so be it.

"We're going to talk about that later but now tell me, why did you go here?"

"Phan texted me to meet him here or else, he threatened me, Kong."

"Phan?"

"Yes, he's my brother," Arthit tears slowly fall. "I'm sorry I lied to you about my family, Kong, but my childhood life, it was really miserable. I was in an orphanage with my twin brother. I always tell you my shoulder's aching but that's because I have a scar there and he was the one who gave it to me. He said it's proof that we go together everywhere. He was probably mad at me because I left him, I changed and I didn't want to join him."

"Matthew 7:23."

Arthit quickly nods. "That's what Phan would always tell me."

Shit. Kongpob closes his eyes in despair. Oh god, he fucked up. 

"I'm sorry Kong. I'm sorry."

"No, love. Why are you saying sorry?"

"Because I lied to you. At first, I had a hunch that it must be Phan behind all this but I was in denial because he's still my brother and I didn't want to put him in danger," Arthit sobs. "But now we're here. Oh my god, Kong, we're in danger." Arthit's voice turns in a higher octave. "He's crazy Kong. He's a psychopath. He's going to kill us."

Suddenly, a silhouette from the dark corner comes out until it stands on the light and takes in the shape of Phan. A smirking Phan. 

From Kongpob's standpoint, he can see the difference between Arthit and Phan. He realizes they're not identical like when they were kids. Although they have similar features like the shape of their mouth and their eyes, they're very different. Whereas Arthit's features are more delicate and soft, Phan's is more hardened, Kongpob can only guess it's because he's very affected with his hardships in life.