chapter 2

Gauri's Pov

He took two strides towards me,staring me down. Something changes in his eyes as they fully take me in my appearance. His once hard eyes softens a little. However, he still keeps an intimidating and confident stance. A smirk suddenly appears on his face. His looks made me uncomfortable.

"You know, if you wanted my attention you could of just asked" he speaks with so much arrogance. Infuriating but hot. "I don't think spilling coffee all over me was necessary."

I straighten up my posture bringing back my classic gauri Trivedi glare with my arms crossed. A wave of confidence flows through me.

"I swear you have a bigger head size than Megamind. I'd rather shave off my hair and swallow every single strands than want attention from an egotistical jerk like you" I scoff.

"That's a shame. Wouldn't want these locks to be put to waste now, do we" he softly takes strands of my hair between his index and middle finger , twirling them between his fingers.

I harshly slap his hand away from my hair. "Don't you dare touch my hair" is he serious? I just washed my hair early in the morning.

"Damn you're a feisty one, I like it". He smirks a mischievous glint appears in his eyes. He moves closer to me bringing his lips close to my left ear. " They say the fiesty ones are amazing in bed... Wanna test the theory" he whispers into my ear.

I gasp shoving him away from me. He chuckles as a blush forms on my cheeks. I can't form any words in my mouth " y-you... You .. I hope you get run over by a truck you fricken skyscraper!" I shove his chest he made no move , his feet planted on the same spot. Jeez why is he fricking tall.

He lets out a small laugh. Despite how annoyed I m feeling right now I can't help but find his laugh adorable. Are you serious ri? " Whatever you say. Don't forget you still owe me a coffee see you around sweetheart" he pays my left cheek, winking at me before turning around and leaving. Oh my gosh. Swoooon. Shut up brain.

I can still feel the heat on my cheeks, as I hear someone clear their throat from behind me. A girl wearing navy green apron, standing behind the counter offers me a small smile. "Omkara is always like that, trying to get in with every girl he makes eye contact with. It's disgusting. And I thought the boys in my old high school were bad, if they were bad he's a perfect definition of a fuckboy". She said while shaking her head. Omkara huh. Cute. But ewwwww.

"Fuckboy?" I raise an eyebrow at her. I would classify him that , to be honest

"Yeah, he sleeps around, girls rides around 24/7 and don't know what else he does In every half an hour changes his girlfriends every minute." She snikers wiping the counter with a wet rag. Wait what?

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously stepping in front of the counter, across from the girl.

"Are you new to the town? Nearly every one in the campus knows, I guess you study here too?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Uh freshman year college" I lean the front of my body on the side of the counter with my forearms on top. "So he's like what "

"I m sophomere this year and uh,he has no control over his friend down there in that region." She takes a quick glance down before meeting my eyes again. "He hooked up with a girl during his freshman year. That poor girl dated him for a couple of months until omkara cheated her. However people were supportive towards the girl and he was mocked and they teased him a lot. But when he got all his confidence boosted out of no where.. soon enough he was basically flocked by girls throwing themselves at him 24/7 from left to right. Straight or gay, whether if it's experimenting or with true feelings they're literally all obsessed. It's revolting. Especially how omkara treats them is like tissue. Uses them then throws them away. I fricking hate him. Sometimes I just tempted to poison his coffee whenever he comes in, acting as if he's all that. "The girl rolls her eyes throwing the wet rag over her shoulder.

But he is so handsome... Well that's new and odd.. shut up brain. "Asshole" I mutter. Why do all the hot ones have to be massive jerks. What happened to personality over appearances huh?
Whatever

"So what do you want? Coffee hot chocolate? And no I donot do latte art for free. If you want a good tumbler post, it's 5bucks"she grins at me.

I laugh before replying "no I'm actually looking for a job"

"Oh right" she eyes the hiring baristas poster on the window " have you had a job being a barista in the past? She questions me.

I nod my head. " Yeah all throughout high school".

"Cool you're hired. Grab an apron from the back and I'll test out few drinks you can make before you start serving to actual customers. "She signals me to follow her.

"Wait you're not even gonna ask for my resume or anything. You're giving it to me that easily ? What will your manager say?" I lift up an eyebrow questioningly.

"My grandmother owns this place I'm technically the owner. Weve been looking for someone for ages and I really can't be bothered to look for anymore workers"she leads to the back where there is a small locker."there's is
This girl you will be working with during your shift my shift are not on your days so you won't see much of me
Unless you are receiving your payments. Anyways I shall test your drinks and you can start today. Will you be able to work on Wednesday  and Friday afternoons?" She asks my classes are early in the morning  those days and I only have morning and afternoon classes on Monday and tuesday. I nod my head.
"Cool , sorry I forgot to ask your name." She hands me the apron.

" Gauri Trivedi you can call me ri.."I tell her taking the apron from one hand and holding out other hand with her.

" Riddhima " she shakes with a smile.

5hours later

I waved goodbye to her as I make my way home. It's already 7.40pm and the sun has set. Once I m at the front of the door I unlocked and enter. I am met with sudden darkness as I enter. I couldn't see anything as I search for lights. I saw coming moonlight peeping through the curtains. Suddenly I heard a rustling from one of the room in the hallway. I freeze in my place. My heart was beating so fast I could hear it in my ears. shit someone is in the apartment. I don't turn on the light as I search for the nearest weapon. Shit there is nothing. I slowly backed and pressed my back against the wall next to the TV. The door to the guest room opens and shut. The wooden floor boards creak as someone walks into the hallway and to the main room where I m. Since I was framed to the wall hidden by the sight.
I saw the back of the intruder. I couldn't see properly, all I could see was outline of the tall figure in front of me.

Without thinking  I jumped on to the person's back putting them into a headlock. "What the fuck you are doing into my apartment?" I shout gripping him tighter. The person grunts trying to pry me off. Crap they are strong.

"Get off me" a familiar slightly deep voice of a man fills the room. I freeze realizing why that voice is familiar. The person pushes me off with strong arms as they quickly turned on the lights. Turning around to face me.

"Holy fuck" , You have got to be kidding me.

Guys can you realize the face of gauri.. gues what will happen... hope you like this story I_S_H_U ReliSaifu pinkypriyanka9 Shelllydas Sirinfathima hope you enjoy..