I met him

Nicos pov m

My father Hades king of demons was discussing possible war with the Angels . "This is boring"I said to Reyna. "Shut up I'm trying to listen" Reyna replied.Me and Reyna are betrothed but I'm gay but my father doesn't know that  so me and Reyna are just friends.  I sneaked out of the meeting I bumped into my friend Jason, Jason was a human who was kidnapped when he was little the other demons wanted to kill him. But they decided to raise him as a demon instead. "Where you going you're supposed  to be in a meeting" Jason asked. "I don't care about the meeting "I replied. "Nico you have to take these meetings seriously you're gonna run this place one day"Jason said. "I don't want to run this place"I said I ran.I opened my large black wings I was flying angrily I was flying too fast than I crashed.

Wills pov

Me and my sister were walking through the woods when we saw someone a mortal at least I think he was mortal he was unconscious. I looked at him a little more he was a demon. "we should run"Kayla warned "he's unconscious and needs help"I replied. "he also a demon"Kayla yelled "demon or not he's still hurt and I have to heal him"I replied.I carried him in my arms and opened my long white wings and me and my sister flew.  

Nicos pov

I wake up in a cave the guy standing in front of me was beautiful he was a angel literary "who are you"I asked nervously.   "I'm Will Solace your name"he said calmly.  Will solace the marquess of angels the girl next to him looked like he was going to faint. "I'm Nico Di Angelo  "I replied. Zues was the king of demons Apollo  was the duke.