"Beautiful skin"

Maddies POV
"Why are you doing these things" draco says as he lifts my head up to look at him. The blood from his palm has smuggled on my head. I don't reply. "Come here" he says as he lifts me up and places me on the sink top. He reaches under the sink and into the draw where he pulls out a small hand towel he slowly pulls off his shirt and wets the towel in the shower. He cleans himself quickly. He then slowly washes the towel and squeezes it tightly to make the towel damp. He walks over to me on the sink and slowly starts to wipe the cuts on my legs. He placed bandages from the counter around my thighs he then moved to cleaning my legs and arms. Then to my face. The whole time he stayed silent and didn't look at me. "Draco" he looks up to me and his eyes are red and slowly filling with water.

"You have such beautiful skin...beautiful skin..." he says as he slowly kisses my thighs. "Why aren't you asking me why" I ask as I hold his shoulder. "i know why...were both stressed...but don't do this to yourself..." he says as he grabs my thighs. "These...these are mine...and I love them so much...almost more than I love you" he laughs as he looks at my legs. "No you don't" he looks up at me confused "what do you mean" he says as he looks up at me. "Yes I do" he says but I begin to cry again. I slowly pull out the underwear from my pocket along with the small photo of Pansy

He takes a step back and hold his hand over his mouth. "I can explain Maddie" he says as he try's to grab the underwear. I quickly pull it back and jump off the sink. I place the underwear over my waist and hold the photo in front of my face. "Maybe if I wear it like this you would like me better" I say as I look over to him. "Maddie stop" he says as he try's to grab the photo from in front of my face

                            Dracos POV
"Maybe I should cut my hair...loose some weight...wear green underwear...I will become more than a conquest" she says as she turn at face me. She never acts like this acts jealous. "Fucken stop it Maddie" I say as I grab the underwear from her hands. She looks at me crying but clearly angry. I grab the knife from the floor and start cutting the underwear to bits. Along with the photo. "There it's gone" I say as I throw them back at her. She looks at me angry and ignores the fabric I throw

"Why did you keep it...did you want her" she asks as she turns around and cleans the remaining blood off her hands with the towel. "I don't want her...I've wanted you ever since I saw you hand in hand with pottah" I reply as I place my hand on her shoulder but she quickly pushes me away. I cross my hands on my chest and lean on the wall facing her. "Can you stop doing this to Me" I say as I try turn her around. "Doing what" she says as she turns and puts her hands on her chest. "Getting jealous...upset when you know i crave you every minute of the day" I say as I role my eyes and face the wall as I lightly hit my head against it jokingly. Maddie looks at me confused but laughs at me. I turn to face her and smile at her cute little laugh. "Come here you little  bitch" I say as I walk up to her and hold her tightly. "I love you so fucken much" I say as I quietly say it in her ear. I kiss the rim of her ear and hold her neck. "I love you too draco" she says as he digs her head into my neck.

"But if their are any other photos of girls in your room... let me know now" she laughs as she scratches her arm. "Only you" I say as I pick her up over my should and run her to my bed.

I playful throw Maddie on my bed and jump on her. I tickle her lightly as she laughs. "I'm starving" she says as she holds her stomach. "Oh shit I forgot" I hand her the brown paper bag with small breakfast buns inside. "Thanks" she says as she shoves one in her mouth.

                                Maddies POV
I finish eating my food and I let back on dracos bed. He falls next to me. "What are you thinking about" he says as he looks over to me. "I wonder what type of people my parents were" I say as I turn to face him. "Unlucky....because they never got to meet their  beautiful daughter" I role over and look at him. "I spoke with Harry" he says as he throws his hand over me and scratches my back. "And?" I question. "He said to be ready tomorrow" I look at him confused. "What do we do in the mean time" I ask as I stare at the roof.

"You....nothing....let me do the work....you just enjoy" I look over to him confused. He slowly it's up and lays between my legs. He kisses my stomach as he lifts up my shirt a little bit. He moves to my thighs where he kisses my bandages. I lift his head up to face me. "What are you doing" I laugh but he places his head on my stomach as he lifts up my legs so my knees are arched but my back is straight. He slowly splits them and kisses my thighs as he grips on them hard. "Do you trust me?" He says as he comes back up and kisses my lips. "Of course I do" I say in between kisses

He moves his head back down between my legs and places his finger tips at the top of my jeans. "May I" he says as he looks up at me. "Yeah" I say as I throw my hands over his head. He slowly removes my jeans button by button. Then he slowly pulls them from each leg. He holds the top of my underwear as he looks back up at me for approval. I nod lightly and he slips them off with one hand as he holds my back up with the other. Me smiles up at me and he traces his fingers around the thighs. "Draco come on" I say as I start to become impatient. He slowly starts to softly kiss between my legs as he looks up at me. I feel his hands move from my thighs to my hips as he looks up at me and laughs.

He slowly stands up and pulls my bed sheets over my waist and legs. "Why did you stop" I say sitting up clearly confused. "You can't do that" I say as I try pull him back down. He walks away and laughs as he fixes his hair in the mirror. "As much as I want to hear you in that state right now...and as much as I want to make you to feel good...you can't get away with what you did in the bathroom...cutting yourself is not the alternative...you come to me" he says as he jumps back over my body as kisses me on the head. "Or you get punished...like that" he says as he laughs and looks at me. "H- how dare you...you asshole...fine...i can help myself" I say as I get off the bed with the sheets and walk over to the bathroom. I stop at the door and turn around. "Your so smart...but such a dickhead" I say as I slam the door behind me. I hear laughing coming from the bed as he screams back at me. "Your so hot when your horny- mad" he says as he laughs out to me. "I'll get you back" I yell from the bathroom.