"after math"

Maddies POV
I finally arrive at the Malfoy manner. My feet hurt from a long day out and my hair has turned to shit. "Maddie" I turn around to see dracos mother on a couch. "The test" she says as she comes up to me exited as she holds my hands. "Positive" I say as I smile. She begins to cry as she hugs my tightly. "Your going to be a wonderful mother" she says as she holds on to me tightly. I pull out my bags and show her the top I brought to show draco. "it's wonderful" she says as she holds the little jump suit. "I better go I want to tell Draco before anyone else finds out" she nods her head and hands me the jumpsuit. "Maddie...I know you don't really have a family...but I want you to know...You will always belong as a Malfoy" she says as she stoked my arm. I pull her into a tight hug as I hold her head. "That means more then you will ever know" she smiles as i walk away and make my way up the stairs to dracos room.

I hear strange noises coming from the room I walk down the hall. I try to open the door but I notice that their must be something blocking the door. I step back and push the door open as I push my weight on the door. It suddenly opens. As I walk in I noticed the room was a total mess. "Draco clean your bloody ro..." I look up to see draco in top of a girl on his bed. I drop my bags and hold my stomach as I stand in shock. "Oh my" I begin to cry as I try and collect my bags and walk out as I try and scramble out of the room crying

I hear draco calling to me as he moves around the sheets "Maddie wait...m-Maddie...ah fuck...can you...just fucken wait" he calls as he try's to put cloths on and follow me out of the room. I feel him grab on to my hand as he spins me around. I pull out my wond as I hold it against his neck. "Woah Maddie chill out" he calls as he throws his has up. "Chill out...chill out...you ask me to be your girlfriend...I live in your fucken house...I became the fucken princess to see that shit...your foul...I hate you...I never want to be near you again" I say as I dig my wond into his neck. I pull my wond down as I walk into the room. I see a sweaty Pansy sitting on his bed covering herself in the covers. "Pansy Parkinson!" I say as I look over to Draco. Small tear drops fall from my eyes as I point my wond at her

"Get out you slut" she quickly gathers her things as jumps out of the window. I walk out of the room pushing past draco as I run down the stairs. I pass dracos parents as I try and unlock a small bedroom on the first floor. I hear him chase behind me. "Maddie" I hear him call. I turn around to face him. "How could you...after everything I've sacrificed for us...you make love with someone else...someone who doesn't care about you...your worthless to me"

I say as I unlock the door and walk in as I slam it on his face. I hear him cry from out side the door. "She set me up Maddie...just fucken believe me...fucken believe me you fucken bitch...Pansy is a hoe I fucken love you" he cry's as he slowly falls down the door. I here his mother pull him away. "Draco leave her"

                            Dracos POV
"Leave her Draco" my mother calls as she pulls me away into a small room. I grab anything I can and smash it against the Walls. I pull out the hair from my head is I brush my hands my my head. I scratch my skin as I wash my hands over my face. "How could you Draco" my mother says as I fall to the ground. "She set me up...I didn't want to do it...I didn't wanna fuck her mum please believe me" I cry into my mother's chest as she hugs me on the floor. "I know son...but there is something you must know" my mother says as she stokes my hair. I look up to her. "Madison is pregnant" she whispers into my ear.  I look up to her as my heart sinks. I stand up and pace the room as I throw the furniture around. "I'm such an idiot mum...I'm such a fucken idiot"

I say as I fall to the ground again and cry. "Draco...go shower...clean your room...allow me to talk with Maddie...I'll make things right" I look up at my mom as I slowly stand up. "You will make it right" I question as I look towards the room Maddie is in. "I fucken love her mum...I know I do" I say as I wipe my face down with a cloth my mother handed me. "Go draco" my mother says as I walk past maddies room and up to my own. I spent the next few hours cleaning and thinking to myself.

                             Maddies POV
I cry as I hear Draco bag at the door. I became quite terrified so I hid behind the bed on he small room. "Fucken believe me you fucken bitch" he banged and banged on the door. Every time he hit the door my cry's became more and more terrified. I close my eyes and pray that he can't get in. I hear the pain in his voice as it cracks with every plea he cry's out. Suddenly all goes silent...draco is pulled away from my room and I am left by myself. I crawl up on to the bed and hold the pillow as I sit up and cry to myself. The man I loved let me down once again...and now the father to my child has let them down as well. I hold my stomach as I sing slowly to my stomach as I cry.

"Although...we're alone now...I'll hold you so tight...all through the night...I'll rock you to sleep.....and no one will get to us...as we are stronger than one...we are always together...that's why I sing you this song...but although...we're alone now...I will hold you so tight...I'll rock you to sleep...all through the night" I hold my stomach as I crawl into a ball and hum the song lightly to myself as I cry silently and look out the window.

(Writer to reader...I hope you are enjoying this series...Just reminding you to remember this song as it will grow with great meaning future in the series...although it sounds kinda creepy when you song it out loud...Make sure to comment and leave notes in my comments I love reading them and talking with you guys)