"Intruders"

Dracos POV
I run through the kitchen as I taste every bit of food they are preparing. I am constantly hit on the hand by the cooks but I laugh at them as I leave the room. I go find my spot on the breakfast table and sit as I wait for the others. I see most people have a gathered around the table including Voldemort. Maddie and my mother are no where to be found

I look over to Voldemort as he sits silently. I turn back to my food as it is served. I see the hungry death eaters begin to eat but are instantly stopped by Voldemort. "Enough! We wait for our princess" he yells as everyone stop eating. Suddenly I see Maddie walk down the hall with my mother. She is in a beautiful black gown that falls long past her legs. It is made up of lace and her crown sits high on her head. As my mother holds her dress she walks past as the death eaters with her head high. I smile at her as she comes to her spot. I pull out the seat for her and she sits. We all continue to eat.

                                 Maddies POV
I finish my meal and watch the others eat. Just as Draco was about to collect a second plate we are called by a servant at the end of the hall. "Master Voldemort...we have intruders would you like to deal with the issue or shall we just kill them" I look over to Draco and he looks at me worried. "Princess Madison...would you please tend to the situation" I hear Voldemort speak from the head of the table. "Join me Draco" I say as I stand up. Draco helps me with my gown as we follow the servant.

We are brought to a small room with three people held by seventh stand. as I get closer I realise who they are. Bellatrix has one of the intruders in her hands. "princess I am aware we have three students from Hogwarts here...Ron Wesley...Hermione granger...and due to facial deformities we can not identify the last one...Draco...is this Harry pottah" she says as she smiles with her evil laugh. I look up at draco and nod my head he walks closer to the boy who is clearly Harry....he puts on an act as he touches his face. "I can not tell" he says as he stands back. Bellatrix throws Harry to one off the servants. "Take the boys to the dungeon...I want the mudblood" she says as they take the boys. I look at them as they look back at me. "What are you plans bellatrix" I ask as I hold hermione. "Torture I'm quite good at this...watch and learn" she says as she throws Hermione to the ground and screams in her face. "What are you doing here!" Hermione begins to cry and scream in fear. "I didn't do anything" but bellatrix laughs and pulls her arm as she cuts the word mudblood into her wrist.

I look over at draco who is hinting to me to stop it. I pull out my wond and face it at bellatrix. "Enough now...I wish to torture her myself" bellatrix laughs and walks away from the room. Hermione cry's on the floor as she holds her arm. I huddle down next to her as I hold her tightly. "I'm so sorry" I cry as I hold her bleeding body. "We wanted to come tell you...we are close...and we miss you dearly...we know how to destroy Voldemort now" she says as she cry's. I hold her "I know" I say as I tighten my grip. "But I must do this to make it believable" I say as she looks up at me and nods her head.

I say a small spell and hold my wond to her chest as she screams. I cry as I do it...It breaks every bone in her body for the time I keep my wond on her. I cry as I say the spell but take it off as quickly as I possibly can. "Hermione you must leave now" I say as I push her out of the room. She looks at me holding her chest and nods and she runs to the boys

Me and Draco leave the room but he holds my hand. "You needed to do that Maddie" he said as he rubbed his thumb on my fingers. "I know Draco" I say as I clean the tears from my face. We both balk back into the hall as we sit at our spots again.

"I trust you sealed with the situation appropriately?" We hear Voldemort call from the head of the table we both nod and look back down to our food. "Soon we are gone" he says to me as he whispers in my ear...I not my head lightly as I grab his hand, "I want to go back to the room" I say as I look up to draco. He nods his head as he turn to his parents. "Madison would like to return to the room" he says as he call out to his mother. They nod their heads as we both get up and leave.

                               Dracos POV
We return to the room. I walk over to Maddie and help her remove her gown as she throws on a loose and light dress. "Are you alright" I ask as I hold her hand. She nods her head and walks to the mirror. I see her pull out the necklace I gave to her last night...the one with her parents rings on it. I see her struggle to put it on so I help her as I put it on from behind. "It looks great on you...you really look beautiful" I say as I hold her waist. She lays her head back on my chest and pulls my arms to her stomach as she hugs me. I feel her back arch as she thrust herself on to me. "What are you doing" I laugh as I hold her waist. She turns around and kissed me lightly. She pulls away and leans back on the mirror facing me as her hands hold my finger tips.

She raises my hand up as she looks at each finger with her eyes then she turns to me. She stares at me as she moves my hand from hers to the strap of her dress. She slowly starts to remove the straps with my hand. "Madd..." I am cut off. "I want you now"
I stay silent for a few moments as I look at her body... "please" she begs as she walks me over to my bed...but I noticed something...I noticed her crying.