twelve: airport

**Georges pov!**

My phone buzzed for the 100th time today from the dream team discord. And I open it to find y/n's ass covered in flour. I roll my eyes. Y/n is such a tease, it's honestly getting annoying. I mean I like to see these pictures nonetheless, y/n is pretty. But why can't they just say they are together?

I hate having feelings for my best friend.

-♡︎-

~one week later~

**y/n's pov!**

It's packing day. Tomorrow, you and Nick are boarding the plane and meeting Dream at the airport. You are over the moon, you knew this day would come before the news even came out from Nick.

It was 10 am, you had woken up extra early on this November morning to get a move-on. You had left Nicks place to pack your luggage. You had two cases, one for necessities (toiletries, your laptop/school things, etc.) and the other for clothes. You also wanted to clean your house, so today was full of work.

You decided to just take today slow. You got some coffee, and did your ideal routine of sitting on your apartment balcony, just listening to the cars roll by. You also did some school work. Your school hasn't given you much work lately, but you still do any missing assignments.

You had been working for about an hour and you finally finish, you worked quickly and you were guessing it's because of how early you woke up. You then start getting your luggage ready, and cleaning your house.

-♡︎-

The plane is at 7am tomorrow, really early but it was better than arriving at Florida at 4am. The flight would take about 2 hours, so you guys would arrive at Orlando around 9am.

You head to Nicks house, it seemed easier to you guys if you stayed over at Nicks place. You leave to go to his house, with your house clean and bags packed. You have been ready for this day since you became friends with Dream and George.

You finally get to Nicks house, and he greets you with a hug and kiss, making you feel all warm inside.

"Alright babe, are you ready for the flight tomorrow?" Nick asks you.

"Of course, are you?" You respond.

"Yeah. I have known them forever and we are finally meeting." Nick says, and you could tell he was super excited.

You two get settled on the couch as always, and you are just scrolling on Instagram and Nick is looking at Twitter, liking fan art and just funny tweets from Tommy, Dream, George, etc.

Nick yawns, saying "Ah babe, im tired. I think i'm going to head upstairs and sleep."

"But it's only 8 o'clock!" You say, kinda weirded out, since Nick usually goes to sleep around 2 am.

"But we have a big day tomorrow! I want to get my beauty sleep!" He says, exaggerating 'beauty sleep'.

You laugh, and nod. You get up from the couch, and Nick does too. You guys head upstairs and get ready for bed. You guys cozy up together, and Nick surprisingly falls asleep quick in your arms. This time you are the big spoon, and it's weird since you are always the little spoon. Listening to his soft snores, you can't help but stay awake and think of all the adventures you and the dream team will have over the next week.

-♡︎-

You wake up to two blaring alarms, coming from yours & Nicks phones.

"Ughhh shut the hell upp!" You say, turning around to turn your alarm off.