fourteen: sets and suits

You woke up to the sound of Clay and George bickering downstairs. You checked your phone, it was 8 am. God bless. You got up out of your room and went to the top of the stairs and shouted for them to be quiet.

"Sorry y/n!" George said.

You just decided to get a shower and get ready. You put on simple makeup per usual and just went downstairs with the bickering married couple (jk). You ate a simple breakfast today of just eggs. You didn't feel like putting forth much effort.

"What should we do today?" You ask Clay and George.

"Let's pour water on Nick first, then decide." George says.

You nod and get a cup from the cabinet, filling it with tap water. You walk up the stairs, careful not to spill it. You carefully open his bedroom door, to find him absolutely slumped. You pour the water on him, and run to the doorway where Clay and George were standing.

"What the fuck!" He yelled out.

He looked up, to see you, Clay, and George snickering in the doorframe. He got up out of his bed and came towards you guys. You and the boys ran down the stairs, into the backyard. She was chasing you guys, and it looked like a bunch of headless chickens.

-♡︎-

"Okay for real, what should we do today, besides wake ole Nickey pooh up?" You say, looking at a pouting Nick. You laugh.

"We could have a swim day." Clay says.

"But it's 60 degrees out." You say, confused.

"The pool has warmers." Clay says, plainly.

You smile.

"Okay, well I don't have a bathing suit, I need to go out and buy one." You say.

The boys nod, and you go upstairs to get ready. You throw on a simple t shirt and some black jeans. You go on your way to Victoria's Secret. Maybe they have a sale since it's fall.

You got to the store, and you also planned to buy another set, to treat yourself. You look at the bathing suits on sale, and find a black v-neck one. The v-neck was really deep, almost to your belly button. You go to find a set, and find a black lacy set with leg garters. Nick would like this.

You go to try the swim suit and set on. You do the swim suit first, and it fits you really well. It makes your boobs look nice, for a change. Then, you try the set on, it looks even better. It makes your curves stand out. You decide to send Nick a picture of it, but just your ass so most of it is a surprise. You send it on snap, then take your items to the cashier.

**Nicks pov!!**

I was just messing around with the guys, when my phone buzzed. I thought it was just a twitter notification from like Tommy or someone like that, since he always tweets all day long. But it was a snap from y/n.

"Oooh y/n sent Nick a snappp." Clay said to George.

"Shut up." I say, opening the snap.

**Georges pov!!**

holy shit.

**Nicks pov!!**

It was her ass, in some set. It was hot, not going to lie. I felt a tension in my pants. "Shit." I thought to myself. I sighed, because I knew I couldn't do anything about it.

"Getting hot mr. sappynappy?" Clay teases.

"Shut the fuck up." Nick says.

"Y/n be sending BOOTY PICSSS." Clay teases again.

I get flustered, turning red. I look over at George, and he is..

blushing too..?

**Y/n's pov!**

You walked into the house, and it was chaos. Clay laughing at Nick, and Nick blushing at something.

"What the hell Clay." You say, crossing your arms.

"Y/n be sending Nick BOOTY-"

"SHUT UP CLAY." Nick says, getting even more red.

You smirk, knowing exactly what Clay was talking about.

"So you looked at it Clay?" You say, knowing it will get him.

"No..I.." Clay stutters, not being able to form a sentence.

"Exactly. I know you can't handle this." You say, teasing him.

Nick flashed you a look.

"What? I know you liked it." You say, then you looked at George. He was, blushing and looking down. You were wondering what was wrong.

-♡︎-

It was later in the evening, and it was swimming time. You changed into your bathing suit and had a towel wrapped around you. You walked downstairs to greet the guys in swim trunks and towels in their hands. Nick runs to you, and picks you up and spins you. You kiss him.

"Alright love birds, let's go get this show on the road." Clay says. He opens the door and jumps in the pool.

Nick takes you and throws you in, you scream as you go under water. You manage to let go of your towel so it doesn't it wet, somehow. Nick jumps in after you, and he hugs you. While Clay and George were in the shallow end, talking, Nick tells you something.

"You look so good baby." He whispers in your ear.

You look in his eyes and say thank you.

After a while of swimming and talking to everyone, you guys get out of the pool and you go upstairs to get a shower to wash all of the chlorine out of your hair. After your shower, you decide to tease Nick even more, and put on that set and some silk shorts. You walk downstairs, getting looks from all three.

"Listen I know I looks great, stop admiring." You say, like a smartass.

You get a snack from the cabinet, and can basically sense all of their eye rolls. You come and sit down with the guys.

"Can we watch a movie?" You ask.

silence.

"What the hell?" You ask, looking around you. They are all looking at you.

"Fucking hell." You say. You pick up the remote and pick a movie. You watch it, and feel Nick's hand on your hip. You look up at him, and he looks down at you and smiles. You love it when he does that. You lay your head on his shoulder.

-♡︎-

You wake up, and everyone around you was gone except Nick.

"You're finally up baby! Now let's for real wake you up." He says, with a smirk.

~

words: 1067
thank you sooo much for the support on this book! it doesn't go unnoticed.
please remember to drink water and eat for me. :)