Chapter 5

A tall, dark haired man clutching his black umbrella in his hand, stood by the sea shore. He observed the huge tides crashing on the rocks mercilessly. Lee Lim was back at the Kingdom. His men stood right behind him, always guarding his back, just like how they guarded his ideas. The Kingdom was sleeping soundly for years while he lived and gathered his followers. He knit a web they will soon be trapped in, especially his nephew. All those people who underestimated him will pay. Two of them already payed with their lives years ago when they intended to warn his brother. They were one of the four mistakes he ever made. Those two foolish people. The other three are still breathing out there.

"Did the exchange go without any hindrance?" he asked the man next to him.

"Yes, your highness, the procedure was perfected. We also targeted a figure with a lot of influence. A chairman's son. His replica from this world is desperate. Since he holds a lot of authority, I thought that may be very useful to you. To have someone with such connections in that world."

Lee Lim loved the sound of that. If his father was looking over him now, he would be ashamed for the choices he made. He didn't get to the crown, but he will create his own kingdom and a throne much higher than a king. He will become a God.

'Don't you feel the wrath of the Gods?' His brother's last words still rang in his memories. Lee Lim never understood people who feared the Gods. According to him they were wasting their lives, waiting for an unknown entity's approval when they were powerful enough to change their future. Create their own justice.

As if the waves heard his thoughts, they stopped lifted up in the air. The droplets of water were frozen. His subordinates were motionless. Just like that time at the workshop. Was this a glitch because of the broken Manpasikjeok?

***

Kingdom of Korea, Busan

The young captain of the royal guards was at the headquarters at the palace drinking his coffee tranquilly. His majesty was still missing so this days he was less busy he even managed to meet with his parents.

"Captain, Prime Minister Koo is headed to the palace."

Now the problems begun. It was awfully quiet these days without the king but it looks like the problems were coming to their doorstep. The Prime Minister was a smart woman, she must've noticed.

"Sir, there is also some intruder at Point 06. Turns out it was his majesty."

Upon hearing that Jo Yeong quickly left and went to the bamboo forest. He had to get the king back to the study as fast as he could. They were saved by the bell. The king would also be saved from probable blackmails. However the king would hardly manage to save himself from the Court Lady's anger.

***

"Pyeha we informed the public that you were stuck in the study-room again. We even ordered in your name for the prime minister to send in written reports. Perhaps she realized what is happening and came earlier than expected."

The king took in every information about the situation since he was gone. He redressed in more comfortable and casual clothes. Made sure to hide everything that he brought with himself from his adventure. From what he could see that even his best friend was furious with him.

The moment he sat down the prime minister barged in. After her was a very angry Lady Noh held back by his secretary. The court lady her hands extended ready to grab the young woman in front of her by the hair. All three women gasped, shocked to find the king there. Looking at them, Lee Gon assumed that a chaos has risen before they entered.