Baby, Disaster and.......the helper #3#

On the 20th of June disaster struck, the unnatural disaster we're occurring in all 21 regions.

Just as Max predict and as Max predicted as well, the Justice League never sensed the 21st drone, the League with its remaining members on earth dispatched a team of two for the 20 locations they read.

While Marinette, Chloe, Luka, and Damian we're transformed and ready to go, the others're kinda hesitating.

Yes, you heard it right Alix traded Chloe to test out the tech suits they made, or more it went like this. "Heh, bet your chicken to try out the new suit Alix"

"What YOU SAY YOU STUPID Monkey!!!! You're on" and the bet commenced, Chloe replaced Alix on the Northern Mission.

"I like the design, Mari" Alix commented on the new suit, all the female had the same design since it still was a prototype and in its beta phase.

So they didn't do anything fancy, just a few filters and a voice modulator, changing the sound of their voice.

"Yep, I'm in love with" Kim followed up while checking out the suit, Sabrina then appeared beside her while pushing a trolley.

"These are your temporary weapons, they're still in the testing phase, for now, but they still hurt like hell" presented in the trolley was an assortment of weapons.

Ranging from smoke bombs and tear gas the size of a marble, some shuriken and small throwing knives, and then it was their main weapons.

"Tears gas are gray, smoke bombs are black, etc...... Now Max and I will stay here to monitor the suits and give you coordinate, Max open the portals please". Max suited in the horse miraculously nodded.

He didn't do drastic changes in his Miraculous suit, just and it more resistant and he let his dreadlock extended.

" Okay, this portal leads to the North, this one leads to Paris, now when you press the button on your comm pads, this will show us that progress of the news suits as well as what we need to change, good luck out there" Sabrina gave them a thumbs up.

The prototype testers went to the left portal, while the Northern team went to the right, as soon as the two teams crossed the portal, Max sat down in front of the two computers in front of them, while Sabrina sat down in front of him and front of her electronic device.

"We are on in three two one, Alix and Kim are online," Max said as two figures appeared in each of his computers a female one and a male one.

"We are good here too, Kagami and Nino are online" the same thing happened to Sabrina's computer.

וווווווווווווווווווו×

When the Prototype team arrived in Paris it was chaos, Kagami steeled herself and pushed her comm pad showing she was online.

The others did the same "Kim, and Alix you're on evacuation duty, Nino you're with me, we're taking out the drones" the Japanese woman order.

But the smaller woman, Kagami was still a few inches taller than her "I say we make our new code names now, it's risky calling our names out in the open, I'll be Anubis" Alix volunteered her name.

"Pranker then and Nin's here will be........Rhythm" Kim said as he and Nino then fist-bumped, Kagami rolled her eyes.

"Warrior will be mine, Now as I was saying Anubis and Pranker you're on the evacuation duty, Rhythm and I will be fighting the drones" Warrior repeated, and the team split.

Anubis went near Tom and Sabine's shop, helping people trapped in their vehicles and rubble. While Pranker went to help the children, the elderly and parents get to the designated shelter from when the Akuma's we're still attacking Paris.