shopping time again

I walk up the stairs to my room to get ready.

~ continue ~

Y/n pov
I walk into my room and grabbed a f/c shirt with a pair of s/fc short's, and a pair of red slip-ons. Then I go down the stairs into the patio and grabbed the ice cream bucket and feed the chickens, and grab the eggs that they layed. After I'm done with that I go to the kitchen to prepare myself and the others breakfast.

"My I help miss y/n?" I voice said, I jump in surprise and looked to see speedwagon there.

"Of course you can." I said,

"You can grab the pancake mix." I said as I grabbed the milk, he nod and opened the cabin shelf and grabbed the box.

"Is there anything else I can do?" Speedwagon asked.

"Yeah can you get the plates and silverware ready?" I said, he nod and and got everything ready.

Once the pancakes were ready I placed two on each plate, once I got that done I went to the living to tell them breakfast was ready.

"Hay guys breakfast is ready." I said they all nod and walk to the dining room, and sat down. I sat down with them.

"Wow this is really good." Joseph said as he stuffed his face with the last pancake that was on his plate.

Once I got done with my plate I grabbed it and took it into the kitchen, I placed it into the sink but someone stopped me before I could do them.

"Here I'll do them you go on with what ever you have to do." Kakyoin said with a smile.

"Thank kakyoin." I said, I walk out of the kitchen and went my living room.

"Alright guys I'm going to call b/f and hopefully have her watch you guys ok?" I said they either nod or said ok. I nod and walked to my room. Once I got to my room I called b/f.

"Hay girl! What's up?" B/f said.

"Oh well remember yesterday when you said that you wanted to see the rest of my pets?" I said

"Yes? I remember." She said back.

"Well what I'm about to say please don't freak out." I said nervously,

"Oookk?"

"Well the pets mystery are the JoJo bizarre characters." I said. Hear she stood quit for a couple of moments before yelling in my ear.

"WAIT YOU HAVE THE JOJO BIZARRE CHARACTERS THERE!!!???!" I pull the phone away from my ear and rubbed the soon to be sore spot.

"Yes I do. And please don't yell in my ear." I said

"Oh. Sorry I just got really excited you know how I'm am." She replied with a nervous chuckle.

"Yap I know. Anyway I was wondering if you could babysit for me and watch them will I go shopping again." I said.

"Of course I can besides. Wait are they shirtless?" She ask.

"That's a weird question to ask but yes all except jolyne." I said.

"You have jolyne too?" She said excitedly.

" Again with the weird question?" I said.

"Just answer." She said back.

"Ok. Yes I have jolyne too but she is fully clothed sense she's the same clothes size as me." I said.

"Ok I'll be over there in 2 minutes." She said as she hang up.

"Oookk." I said, I walk down the stairs into the living room.

"Alright guys my friend will be here in a little to watch you guys while I am gone. So I expect you to be on you best behavior." I said to them. Then I here the doorbell ring.

' That's fast.' I thought as I opened the door. B/f was standing there looking like she ran the Olympics.

"O*pant*k I *pant* am *pant* here." She said whole taking a breath each word.

" You know you could have just walked here instead of running here." I said as I let her in.

"I know I'm just to excited." She said with a joyed undertone. We walk into the living and I introduced her to the characters.

"Alright guys this is b/f and I just you alright know them." I said, she nodded and look at me.

"So how long are you going to be gone?" She asked.

"Well I plan to be gone for at least half an hour at the most." I said back.

"Ok." She said

"Alright I better get going. And remember what I said." I said to them as I walked out the door. I walk to my car and got in and went to the mall

-----------------------------

Y/n pov

I Park my car in the parking lot at the mall. I don't like crowded places but I getting clothes for my pets/guests. I get out of the car and lock it, then I walk to the mall.

"Maybe I could get clothes that looks like there original." I muttered and thought. I looked up to see a males/males anime clothes shop.

' What a coincidence.' I thought as I walked into it. As I looked around  I saw a jojo bizarre aisle. I walk thought and saw that they have outfits for all of them. I looked to see the price, and HOLY SH*T! There expensive.

"Welp there goes my paycheck." I said as I grabbed the outfits for them.

Once I got done with that I looked for some PJs for them, for jonathan I found blue strips, for George I found a airplane one, for joseph I found tea cups, for dio I found a green heart one, for Jotaro I found a dolphin one, for josuke I found a game controller one, for giorno I found a donut one, for jolyne I found a spider web one, and for the cats I found a cherry one for kakyoin, a wagon one for speedwagon, and for ceasar I found a salad one.

I put them in my cart and went to the register, and I could see my money flying away. With a few quarters, when I got out of the mall I saw that it was in the afternoon.

' Wow how time flies.' I thought as I got to my car and went home.

----------------------------------

Y/n pov

Once I got home I went to the door and unlock it. I open the door to see everyone playing on the PS4 on call of duty.

"Hay b/f call you help me with the clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She said. She hands the controller to jolyne and walked with me to the car. We grabbed the clothes and headed back inside. But not before I lock my car. Once we got inside we sent the clothes done and opened the bags.

"Alright guys I went to the store, and they have copies of your clothes. But they were expensive. So I have to money, and I also got you some PJs. If you guys stay in your human form." I said I handed them there outfits and me and b/f closed our eyes while they changed. When they were done we open our eyes.

"Wow I did a pretty good job on sizes with out taking a measure." I said as I look at them.

"Alright so want something to eat." I said.

~ cliffhanger ~

Sorry guys that there a cliffhanger again I'm just really busy with highschool and stuff. But I might be adding some. New characters into the story. Maybe rohan or okuyasu. Well anyway be safe and see ya next chapter.

Word count: 1274