The Guardian

As i walked to the courtyard exited to see the new Sheikah tech the Sheikah came up with my thoughts wondered to something, or someone else.

Zelda...

I was off in my own world unaware of the yells of my name.

"LINK!"

"Huh?" I snapped back into reality to see my fellow junior knight,Kai, waving his hand in front of me.

"C'mon wake up dude we cant present ourselves in front of the king half dazed, man."

"S-sorry, Kai." I said now a bright crimson. He looked at me funny.

"Its all good." He said back as we continued walking to the courtyard. When we got there our jaws dropped simultaneously. We both pushed each others chins up and continued to stare. In front of us was a big robot looking thing with eight legs.

"Finally the knights show up! Shall we begin?" I looked up to see the King on a balcony...With Zelda behind him with a blank expression. 

"Yes we shall, your highness.'' A Ninja dressed man- I would guess to be a Sheikah- Said. " Men fire it up." the other ninja all went to a slate and pushed a button. The beast came alive. I stared in awe. It staggered to its feet. It looked around than took a few steps in no particular direction. Its eye glowed a light blue. Its body glowed a weird shade of orange. It looked right at me and Kai. I stood my ground Kai however seemed terrified. It looked away. 

"All running smoothly- WAIT SIR ITS GON-"

As if on cue it stated charging its eye. I looked around and found a pot lid.

"This'll have to do." I picked it up and ran in front of the Sheikah man. I got there as it fired. The lazer bounced right off the shield right back into its eye. It exploded into a million parts. The man behind me relaxed. Then he turned me around and kneeled.

"I owe you my life knight of Hyrule." I went a shade of crimson. 

"Young knight what is your name?" I looked up to see Zelda Over looking the balcony and looking at me in awe. Then I saw the King looking at me intently.

"Oh! I am sorry your highness. I am Link, Junior Knight of Hyrule."

"I see, Come with me."

"yes sir" I looked back and saw Kia giving me two big thumbs up. I walked up the stairs and knelled before the King and Zelda.

"At ease young Hero." I went crimson yet again and stood. "Tell me how did you know to deflect its laser?"

"Uh... Well you see the eye in the center will light an aiming lazer before it shoots, though it is very faint."

"I see." I looked over and saw Zelda staring through me. "I want to see you in my study. Meet me there." 

"Yes Sir."

"Oh and until then stay with Zelda. Keep her company."

"Yes Sir." He left on that note.

"You said your name was Link right?" I jumped and looked over to Zelda.

"Uh... Yeah." She nodded.

"Well...fancy a walk through the gardens?"

"Sure." On that note we walked off together in the direction of the gardens.

 Hey guys I had a new idea for a new story so i started a new one. I will finish Death by Twilight dont worry. But hope you guys like the new story! :)